Menu

Bigamist - should I report him? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

scotswedding Posts: 2829
You mention his religion...is he a Muslim? Not that it makes it any more lawful or anything. I was just wondering...
mammybean Posts: 10364
i was wondering that too scots wedding, its culture for some religions to have more than one wfe isnt it?
nelly Posts: 1875
no matter his religion or culture he should conform to at least Irish law sure/y? I would report him to the gardai anon if I really felt strongly and maybe you would be doing her a favour because ignoring him for a second, she is already a woman who is not fit to mother her child (assumption as her parents are caring for her) and is not in a good relationship for her own sanity and self esteem - again that's an assumption too. So fast forward to when they will be found out what shape will she be in?
nelly Posts: 1875
no matter his religion or culture he should conform to at least Irish law sure/y? I would report him to the gardai anon if I really felt strongly and maybe you would be doing her a favour because ignoring him for a second, she is already a woman who is not fit to mother her child (assumption as her parents are caring for her) and is not in a good relationship for her own sanity and self esteem - again that's an assumption too. So fast forward to when they will be found out what shape will she be in?
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Firstly, I'm not going to tell you whether you should report him or not. Only you know them/their setup/the impact this will have so only you can decide. I know someone in this position, but she refuses to admit/believe it. The fact of the matter is that after building a life with this man, if he popped his clogs tomorrow she would not be entitled to anything and his true wife could sweep everything out from under her. That would be my concern for her, if she's happy to put up with the situation in full knowledge of it then at least try and make sure she knows how to protect her interests.
confetti is evil Posts: 5
Report him to the Gardai pronto. Send this evil man to prison. DO IT NOW!!!
mammybean Posts: 10364
well she would also be sending her fsil and this other woman, thats great for the kids.
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
Mind your own fcuking business! As I said somewhere else on WOL, you're the only one unhappy with the situation and you'll be splitting up a happy family because their arrangements don't sit well with what your ideas of a happy family are.
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="confetti is evil":1pxlfc08]Report him to the Gardai pronto. Send this evil man to prison. DO IT NOW!!![/quote:1pxlfc08] Get a grip!! EVIL?!! Because he has an unconventional family set-up of which all involved are aware and consenting to. Confetti is EVIL, this arrangement is EVIL, what else? You need to get a life and a dose of reality.
AB123 Posts: 42
Look at who's happy/unhappy with the situation; Happy - his 1st wife and 2 kids and the 2nd wife (h2b sister) are happy (all are now living in the one house). His religon is muslim and that's his beliefs. H2B sister converted after the marriage. Unhappy - H2B 10 year daughter who she left with granparents. No real father as bioglocial father wanted nothing to do with her. H2B parents who are in retirement age now have to raise the 10 year old even thou only one of them is fit(healthy) to do so. Her mum goes out to her twice a week. If h2b sister husband left her she's in no position financially to help herself - they have been renting for the past 7 years. Shes admitted to her father that husband has put on down as director on serveral companies which have failed to make profits over the past 3 years. She has no knowledge of these companies - she doesn't work she's the housewife to his two other kids!