Menu

Deleted - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aston Posts: 4100
??
MadameKinky Posts: 222
Aston, You could have been talking about my DH before we got married and for i'd say about 3 years after. The message eventually sank in that wifey poo i.e me was not a happy camper when he went to the pub and "forgot" to come home. He also had an amazing mobile phone which never had an reception in the pub he happened to be in, isn't that amazing :roll: It used to drive me insane and led to huge rows, which always ended in him apoligising for being an inconsiderable gobshite. I eventually gave up saying anything and just operated a "picture and no sound" policy when he pulled that crap. When sound was restored he normally grovelled for forgivenness but i always said why bother apolgise when he knew that he would do it again and obviously he wasn't sorry and if he felt it was acceptable to treat me like this and hurt me, then we had bigger problems that him staying out in the pub. It took about 3 months of this strategy before he stopped that crap and i haven't had any major problem since then. It has a tough but worth it. As i said the message eventually sank that i felt hurt by his actions and that worked much better than giving out about him staying in the pub.
I ! x
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I wasn't going to post this but then I thought I may as well........ You see, I actually think you might be over reacting SLIGHTLY, now just slightly (PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T BITE THE HEAD OFF ME :D ). When I first started reading this I saw that he said he'd be home by 6pm. I was on my Hen all weekend and I wasn't home till 6pm and H2B came home after the Man U game too. I didn't think twice about it because I know he LOVES his football. The way I see it is that I was doing my thing all weekend, as were you, and it just happened that what he wanted to do was on when you were coming home. Times just clashed!! Why shouldn't he watch the game? BUT, then I read on and saw that he didn't come home till 11pm. Yes, that would pee me off seeing as he said he would be home by 6pm. My advise is explain to him that you ended up wasting an entire night sitting in him waiting for him seeing as he SAID he'd be home by 6pm. If he makes a date with you he should stick to it. Don't ignore the situation, talk to him. As my Granny always said, never go to sleep on an arguement!! Talk it out before you sleep!!
!!!
5 hour spin :shock: !! That sure is a long drive ya poor chick!! You're both being stubborn!! I know you don't want to be the first to make the move to talk but, oh if it was me I just couldn't let it go on. Why don't you write a note for him explaining how unfair it was for him to leave you on your todd all night after he said he'd be home to you. Say all you want to say, at least in a note you won't have to listen to his comments. At the end put "I love you". Leave it out for him and then go off to your areobics this evening. When you come home and if he's seen it and still doesn't understand why you're annoyed, oh then he's a bold one!! I'll give you one of my whips from my hen weekend!! Ah no all joking aside, do try and talk to him. I know you don't want to be the first to make the effort but best to talk it out rather than let everything build up into a mountain. My H2B used to be a little stubborn and now I just slag him. If he gets in a little mood I just say, Ah there goes Mr Stubborn and then the he just giggles. Do chick, talk to him. Don't let it go on!! xx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:dgkyzvq3]Thanks a lot girls! [b:dgkyzvq3]I kinda dont feel like talkin to him this eve at all! I have talked to him so many times about this and the thing that makes me so mad is that he knew I would be back at our house at 6pm and he blatantly ignored this and stayed out till 11pm! I would never do that to him[/b:dgkyzvq3] I know maybe I am stubborn but I have a aerobics class tonight so will be gone from 7.30 and I really havent the energy to talk to him I feel like I just dont give a fuck anymore! Does anyone else get so disillusioned with their relationship???[/quote:dgkyzvq3] That is exactly how I would feel Aston you are so right.I'm the same I expect to be treated the same way as I treat him but they don't see that sometimes. I think with MEN is that they don't like to be told what to do and by you saying you wanted him home at 6pm he actually went the opposite and stayed out until 11pm-he knows he will get a right ear full from you but he still enjoyed himself...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MEN O:| Maybe play him at his own game and ask him did he have a great day out etc...and don't mention your arguement and see what his reaction is-try the cool & calm approach ;)
xxxxx
Good stuff chick!! Have a good chin wag with him tonight!! xx