Menu

H2B totally gone off s3x

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

embarrassingq Posts: 8
lovindis Posts: 642
Mmm has this ever happened before??? Because they are men we presume that they are supposed to want it 24/7 so maybe you are over reacting(i mean that in the nicest possible way) If you feel you are not then unfortunatly the only way to know for definite is to ask him. Maybe he has stuff bothering him that you dont know about and he may need to talk to you etc. I say ask him and go from there. Best of luck!
No no dont feel sad its probably something and nothing and its getting the better of him. If you have as good of a relationship as you say you have then you shouldnt fear talking to him! Ask him because it will only eat away at you then you have two unhappy people rather than one!
;;;
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
He could just be Sexhausted, heard them talking about it on the radio a few weeks ago. Just that everyone is so busy with work, commuting, life, nookie can take a back seat cause people just don't have the energy! Now if he's wearing all nice new clothes, going to the gym, and hiding his phone I'd be thinking affair!
[quote="missi moo moo":3otj5vq2]He could just be Sexhausted, heard them talking about it on the radio a few weeks ago. Just that everyone is so busy with work, commuting, life, nookie can take a back seat cause people just don't have the energy! [b:3otj5vq2]Now if he's wearing all nice new clothes, going to the gym, and hiding his phone I'd be thinking affair![/b:3otj5vq2][/quote:3otj5vq2] ooh good point forget mine id go with that
Mayeston Posts: 315
Can i ask how you're initiating it? I think sometimes we think its up to men to make the advance and when we do soemthign that we think is obvious they dont pick up on it? I cant imagine its cos he's having an affair...it would affect other parts of your relationship. Maybe spice it up? I'm all for communication but if there is a way of getting more in the active without having the usual "we have to talk" scenario.