Menu

he needs space..... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FeelingAnxious Posts: 12
delete..............
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="FeelingAnxious":2xdrch87]just an update...met up last week because we had to sort out something, anyway when i was leaving he kissed me and said he'd talk to me during week, 5 days passed and he txt askin how i was and what was my wknd plans, told him i was going away for wknd and he said he'd talk to me when i came back....and havent heard anything.... hate this feel like im in limbo..[/quote:2xdrch87] When you see him next week, dont let him dictate your relationship, remember you can make choices too. Obviously if he ends it, theres not much negotiating, but if he wants to reconcile, dont let him assume he can just call all the shots. In the meantime, have a brilliant weekend away and try to put him to the back of your mind xxxx
too soft Posts: 518
hey ,just seen your update and doesnt seem like things are any better for ya. when you met up did you chat ect about future -and now you havent heard from him again,not sure if i could wait without having a decent chat and knowing is there a future or how he feels, hope your ok
delete...........
we broke up last night.....what a B! im fuming.
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Ah FeelingAnxious I'm sorry it was the result you were dreading but I know in your heart of hearts you believe you deserve to be with someone who treats and loves you for the wonderful person you are. At least you can start getting some sort of closure now and can look forward rather then staying in limbo. Hope you ok xxxxxx :action32
thanks urban fairy, it isnt what i wanted to hear but i half new this was coming also, just dreading the next few months, hate break ups...ive had too many. im never getting back with him, the way ive been treated is disgusting...your right i do deserve better. :action32
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Hi FeelingAnxious Sorry to hear your going through this You will be very happy someday with a man who adores and deserves you I know its hard to think of it now but your better off with out him
aoifeross Posts: 2
[quote="FeelingAnxious":2e47mit9]we broke up last night.....what a B! im fuming.[/quote:2e47mit9] So very sorry. To be honest, I don't know how you kept your cool for so long! I had a similar situation 18 months ago. I said I'd give him three days. After three days he said he wanted more time - I said nope. He broke up with me. I have to say that it took a about a year and a LOT of upset etc, but I got over the break up. I still love him very much, but it was the bleeding best thing he's ever done for me! I'm now with an old mate of mine and we're madly and deeply in love and while I wont be rushing down the aisle......we're already talking about marriage and kids and houses etc. In essence I guess I'm trying to say that everything happens for a reason and even though you don't think you'll make it through another day, somehow you do....and it gets better and then it gets easier and then it just IS better. Good luck lovely - thinking of you! Aoife
too soft Posts: 518
hope you are ok feeling anxious, it has haapened to the best of us but the good thing is u know now and he obviouly wasnt Mr right so who knows he could be around the corner.chin up and hopefully not to long away you will feel better. were all here if you need a rant r chat O-O