Menu

Horrible Dreams - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

keepitsimple Posts: 966
DH gets night terrors where he can kicks etc. The other night I woke up being head butted in the back - apparently the germans were trying to take me away from him - we had a laugh at it but how mad is that! He wouldn't hurt a fly in reality, he is obviously tougher in his dreams than real life and why they were german is beyond me! My back is fine by the way :o0 :o0
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="keepitsimple":1646cn3f]DH gets night terrors where he can kicks etc. The other night I woke up being head butted in the back - apparently the germans were trying to take me away from him - we had a laugh at it but how mad is that! He wouldn't hurt a fly in reality, he is obviously tougher in his dreams than real life and why they were german is beyond me! My back is fine by the way :o0 :o0[/quote:1646cn3f] Soon you will be telling people you "fell down the stairs" because of bruises....!! Build a wall between you in the bed, he'll hurt himself and wake up if he headbutts that! :o0
keepitsimple Posts: 966
I know, he would die if he gave me a black eye or something in his sleep! he often kicks me (again fighting in a war or something) - luckily I don't bruise easy :o0 I think subconsciously I sleep with my back to him just incase!