Menu

How do you get on with your colleagues? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

River Posts: 845
[quote:34rbgl63]It's a love/hate thing with my colleagues. They love me and I hate them[/quote:34rbgl63] LOL Mistified! [quote:34rbgl63]Could you get a radio to keep you company perhaps?[/quote:34rbgl63] There is a radio Lambnose but she has it tuned to a classical music station. I don't mind classical but I'd prefer Ray Darcy! Today wasn't too bad. I took this job over another closer to home because of the salary. The nicer job closer to home would have meant a pay cut of 500 euro a month. With the wedding coming up I just couldn't justify that. I'll stick it out for the moment anyway. Thanks for all the tips and feedback girls
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
there is a lot more guys in here then girls but there all young girls so tis grand. saying that though there is a click so i tend most of the time to do my own thing
bride. Posts: 3014
I have no colleagues. Well I do but I only see them once a week or so. Such a boring job working on my own!
River Posts: 845
[quote:2iu0cdps]I have no colleagues. Well I do but I only see them once a week or so. Such a boring job working on my own![/quote:2iu0cdps] Bride. count yourself lucky-no office politics!! Anyway, on the plus side, things have improved significantly for me this week :)