Menu

I'd love to get involved...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Martin Splat Posts: 13
But she won't let me :cry: I know you gals keep saying that we men don't help out but here I am on Weddingsonline! I tried to book the car and she went behind my back and told Anto that we wouldn't be needing his suped up Micra after all. And then, I tried to organise the wedding band- me mates Deco and Chizy were well up for it and they'd been practicing for weeks on an acoustic version of Welcome to the Jungle and she made me tell them it wasn't on. Honest to God but you can't win!
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Martin, grow some stones. If you want that Micra be a man and go out and rob it. You need to set the tone for the marriage? Who cares what she thinks anyway, she's going to spend the next 10 years in and out of the Rotunda, you won't have to listen to her whinging.
Martin Splat Posts: 13
Hi Magpie, if only I'd met you that night in the chipper...van! ;) Anyways, the honeymooners is going to be a surprise- she doesn't know I booked it...Butlins! She'll only be deli-ora and exci-ora!!
torribride Posts: 884
:lol: :lol: Funny!!!
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Flash bastard! Remember to notify the probation officer that you're leaving the country.
clucky Posts: 26471
i think the souped up micra sounds like a bleedin deadly idea make sure to get one of the purple ones withchrome exhaust and tinted windows - maybe suggest to her that the bridesmaids wear purple - that might sway her try and get ''no fear'' on the back window stunning!!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
and any woman that doesnt like welcome to the jungle isnt worth marrying!!! :twisted:
chichi Posts: 606
ABSOLUTELY!...that's our first dance...
Joleigh Posts: 4242
:lol: :lol: :lol:
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
chichi... did you see them at the RDS at downoad this year? feckin fantastic!!! i was up on h2b's shoulders for paradise city...nearly broke his neck! xx kim xx