Menu

I don't care - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
msmcb1 Posts: 508
[quote:3ba850e5]Gadfly she slept with 20 people, had threesomes and affairs with women and as she has been with her husband 15 years and not been with anyone else she must have done all this by the time she was about 15. I'm sure most people would be shocked at under 15s doing this but of course anyone with a bit of sense is too afraid to say so because the care bears will shoot them down. I wonder what her husband's excuse is for not facing up to his responsibility. Doubt he had PND too.[/quote:3ba850e5] FM...why cant you just leave it??? Have you any compassions at all???
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:1cyw0wih]FM...why cant you just leave it??? Have you any compassions at all???[/quote:1cyw0wih] Dont think Fluffmonster knows the meaning of the word
Gadfly Posts: 52
Fluffmonster, why do you care what she does/did? I take it if she had threesomes her husband was involved. Isn't that their choice? And even if he wasn't involved I still think it's ok for her to have had sexual relations of whatever kind with whomever she wants. Plenty of us went a bit mad in our teens. I think it's totally OTT to be slagged off about things we did back in the day. TBH it really seems like there's more to this than meets the eye and that you know her and have some kind of issue with her. I'm 28. I have a daughter who's 10. I've slept with around 20 people. Do you care??
Holly Posts: 480
I dont normally let people get to me on forums, but of 33 posts by FM, 99% are insulting someone....... There is no need to post yet more insults to a girl you know nothing about who has just said she got bad news about her health, that is over stepping the line. What do you get from that kind of behaviour?
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
FM you know there is a physiological thought process that says ppl who go on and on and on and on about someone who is annoying them or who you don't approve of etc is because you actually envy or are jealous in some way of their life… … Plus if you know MPA personally why don’t your express your opinion directly to her instead of attacking her publicly ? – get off the cross! Apologies to MPA – I don’t mean to get involved but these public bashings are getting too common for my liking on this site !
fluffmonster Posts: 77
Gadfly why would I care unless you pawned your daughter of on someone else because she was inconvenient. I don't know MPA but I find her constantly talking about her fab sex life grating. Lucky for her there's no danger of her son interrupting. And as far as I know PCOS is hardly a life threatening illness so I don't feel one bit sorry for her. I do feel sorry for the child. Nobody else on this website gives a damn about the poor critter.
torribride Posts: 884
Fluff Monster...Do you know that the child is suffering??? If you don't ike reading about other peoples lives just stop...no one is making you do it! For God's sake just give over! O:|
Holly Posts: 480
[quote:1a4v643u]Fluff Monster...Do you know that the child is suffering??? If you don't ike reading about other peoples lives just stop...no one is making you do it! For God's sake just give over! [/quote:1a4v643u] Well said
Gadfly Posts: 52
When did she say that her son was inconvenient, interrupting her sex life or suffering? Jesus, maybe you should adopt him what with you being mother of the year and all....at least he'll get a good nights sleep in your house...yourself and your husband will be up saying the rosary and wailing "someone please think of the children" different families have different arrangements...not everyone grows up with both their parents for a number of reasons