Menu

I don't care - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Okat this is my last word on this .. 'I do feel sorry for the child. Nobody else on this website gives a damn about the poor critter.' She handed her child over to her parents - not left abanded him in a ditch ffs I don’t know the full story nor do I need too but it sounds to me like MPA did a responsible thing. It happens, ppl get pregnant and IMO some ppl being young etc can’t cope and the right thing to do is hand over the child either to family or possible for adoption. Surley that has to better than half dragging up a child. (taking generally here not about MPA) Its because of ppl like you that there is little to no adoption in Ireland anymore. These decisions should not be taken lightly but in some cases I believe they are for the best. I admire anyone who has had the strength and made what must be the hardest decision for any woman to hand over her baby to give it the chance of a better life.
Little Kitty Posts: 914
[quote:1uw4x1oe]I don't know MPA but I find her constantly talking about her fab sex life grating[/quote:1uw4x1oe] Do I sense a bit of jealousy in that remark??!!!
msmcb1 Posts: 508
[quote:1j3837b6]Gadfly why would I care unless you pawned your daughter of on someone else because she was inconvenient. I don't know MPA but I find her constantly talking about her fab sex life grating. Lucky for her there's no danger of her son interrupting. And as far as I know PCOS is hardly a life threatening illness so I don't feel one bit sorry for her. I do feel sorry for the child. Nobody else on this website gives a damn about the poor critter.[/quote:1j3837b6] FM - ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I odnt think any of us have the right to be judging anyone on here, especially when we dont know them personally. Now pipe down!
Moet for me Posts: 1841
Hi That is terrible news about your health Mrs MPA I am very sorry. Don't answer this if you don't want to because, well I'll be honest, I am just being nosey. I completely understand you leaving your son with your parents. You were young and suffering from PND and that all makes perfect sense and I think you made a very brave decision when you did this. I totally agree that you have nothing to be ashamed of by making that decision and living by it. Now I know nothing about your situation so I am not judging you at all but I just wonder why you didn't stay in Ireland? Were you able to over come your PND in the end and form a bond with this child or is that still a factor? We're you unable to find jobs here or are you just doing the year abroad thing. I would imagine if you were able to form a bond with this child after overcoming your PND that being so far away from him must be very hard for you and for him or maybe being near to him and seeing him have your parents as parents may be even harder. I have enough faith in humanity to never have doubted that your reason for leaving ireland wasn't so you could pretend like your child never happened like it has been implied but I am curious anyway. Best of luck with your health issues
Cathy1974 Posts: 119
When is the bullying on this web site going to stop - this poor lady is having health problems at the moment - just leave her be. What she does with her own life is her own business. MPA - wish that you get better soon. AC
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:2v6kopy3] And as far as I know PCOS is hardly a life threatening illness so I don't feel one bit sorry for her. .[/quote:2v6kopy3] MPA didnt disclose the nature of her health scare so how come you mention PCOS :?
SarahS Posts: 550
Cathy The person who is stirring up the crap in this thread is not typical of the posters on this site.
Gadfly Posts: 52
Was wondering that myself Miss Hopeful...all a bit wierd if you ask me
fluffmonster Posts: 77
Her health problems are PCOS. This means she is having trouble conceiving, not that she is going to die. If she wants a child so badly she has a perfectly healthy one that she couldn't be bothered looking after.
SarahS Posts: 550
The person on this thread and the "how long were ye together" thread has clearly a personal score to settle with MPA and definately knows her.