Menu

I don't care - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:1yatqt8a]The person on this thread and the "how long were ye together" thread has clearly a personal score to settle with MPA and definately knows her.[/quote:1yatqt8a] If that is the case why dont they take it up with her directly
SarahS Posts: 550
[quote:3n05b156][quote:3n05b156]The person on this thread and the "how long were ye together" thread has clearly a personal score to settle with MPA and definately knows her.[/quote:3n05b156] If that is the case why dont they take it up with her directly[/quote:3n05b156] Completely agree but then it is easier to hide behind a computer and throw out insults..
msmcb1 Posts: 508
I think anyone who comes on here being really mean to someone especially after they say theyre ill, (and who are they to judge the severity of their illness??) has alot of issues and should prbly take a step back and look at themselves with the same critical eye.
Gadfly Posts: 52
Fluffmonster also mention she's seen her wedding photos so she must recognise her
Marriedwoman Posts: 60
In fairness to Fluffmonster Mrs MPA has posted her photos on this website and disclosed an awful lot of personal information about herself. She has been very open about her leaving her son with her parents and moving overseas for a new life. You don't have to know her to know an awful lot about her. I am quite sure there are plenty of people from her neck of the woods in Cork who will know who she is and therefore know her preference for threesomes, women etc all from her own postings so it's disingenuous for anyone to blame fluffmonster for bringing this up.
brideeee Posts: 1490
FAO: Fluffmonster....... Before you go trying to knock down the potentially serious nature of PCOS, inform yourself better you idiot : Previous research has linked PCOS, which is one of the most common causes of infertility in reproductive aged women, with multiple risk factors for coronary heart disease, including Diabetes, obesity and hypertension. Women with PCOS often have elevated cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, obesity and of course, Insulin Resistance, which is the underlying cause of PCOS. Insulin Resistance increases a person's risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes, and this condition sharply increases the risk of heart disease. Previous research has estimated that these factors can cause up to a seven-fold increase in risk for heart attack for women with PCOS compared to those without it. I'm not trying to freak anyone out who has PCOS, but I have first hand knowledge of a friend who is suffering with it, and my blood is boiling now as a silly woman tries to come on here like a medical expert and make out like PCOS's only implications are to do with conception..... O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh ffs stop the madness leave the woman alone its her own business
Baby06 Posts: 307
"the care bears will shoot them down." Something about this line struck me. I remember a poster from a while back who constantly used the term "Care bears" disparagingly (sp) about other posters. Can't remember who it was though except it was a fairly prominent poster.
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
It was Heflen i think. Can't see her pretending to be someones else to post though, she never had any problem with giving it to someone with both barrels!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:18xoc39p]It was Heflen i think. Can't see her pretending to be someones else to post though, she never had any problem with giving it to someone with both barrels![/quote:18xoc39p] I agree if Heflen has something to say she will say it as herself wont hide behind another user name