Menu

I don't care - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby06 Posts: 307
True.....not Heflen's style. She's never needed to hide behind another name before. But I think it's someone else. Maybe someone who left in the great WOL walk-out?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:xma3mhki]True.....not Heflen's style. She's never needed to hide behind another name before. But I think it's someone else. Maybe someone who left in the great WOL walk-out?[/quote:xma3mhki] i have absolutely no doubt you are right of course it is one of the moany cows who left
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
I did a search on 'care bears' but not many results came up and i KNOW it was used more often that that so i wouldn't like to point fingers based on that.
[quote:2o74zvqo]I did a search on 'care bears' but not many results came up and i KNOW it was used more often that that so i wouldn't like to point fingers based on that.[/quote:2o74zvqo] Not pointing finger at any one person but its fairly obvious that fluffmonster or whatever she's calling herself is an old poster who's come back just to stir the sh*t.
bride08 Posts: 273
Have just seen this thread now - Sorry now Fluffmonster but who do you think you are to put down/slag anyone! You have not walked in her shoes, you dont know her full situation and what she went through. Do not judge anyone that you do not personally know! >:o(
fluffmonster Posts: 77
All MPA needed to say on this thread was "about my son".
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Ding Ding Round 8207
Does it make you feel big fluffmonster?? Why not come out from hiding and reveal who you really are..... Or don't you have the courage of your convictions?
MollieO Posts: 301
And this weeks Nasty Award goes to Fluff Monster. Its been a hard week ladies but the clear winner is Fluff Monster. Tune in next week for our new winner.
Iva Bait Posts: 141
[quote:zjsly1qb]"the care bears will shoot them down." Something about this line struck me. I remember a poster from a while back who constantly used the term "Care bears" disparagingly (sp) about other posters. Can't remember who it was though except it was a fairly prominent poster.[/quote:zjsly1qb] The Bitch Brigade is back! :roll: Don't mind them MPA. No one could stand them while they were here and these forums were a much better place after they left. It's a pity to see them coming skulking back because their bitchiness wasn't being tolerated on the other forum that they went over to. I've never come across such a pack of babies. Look at this: [quote:zjsly1qb]Topic: Mass Exit from WOL Mae Replies: 461 Views: 37576 PostForum: Old Faithful Posted: 11 Apr 2006 12:05 Subject: Mass Exit from WOL Also, for the very same reasons, i too am leaving WOL as of today. I'm disgusted! Mae[/quote:zjsly1qb] It didn't take this silly wagon long to come back. So much for her loyalty to her so called friend. The rest of them will come back too. Watch for the threads where they all back each other up in their nastiness.