Menu

I don't care - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby06 Posts: 307
Hope those rollin eyes weren't directed at me Iva!! Who's Mae? Is she fluffmonster? Don't remember her.
Iva Bait Posts: 141
My rolly eyes are directed at those who are coming back to this forum to start their bitching sessions again Baby06. And Mae started into MPA on the other thread where this all started. She's one of the original bitter twisted individuals who gets no pleasure out of life unless she's trying to hurt somebody.
Martin Splat Posts: 13
feic! I missed a good oul cat fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva Bait Posts: 141
No problemo Martin. You can view all previous cat fights by searching under these names, Mae, Peaches, Ella May, Mrs D Oct 04, Fleur aka Trolley Dolley, Mrs. Cranberry, Amarach. Just a few for you to amuse yourself with . You'll see that they crop up together a lot. A bit like a gang type thing.
mad woman Posts: 22106
this is an absolute disgrace. and there is now way in the world that its heflen, she is not nasty or vindictive in this way, yes she winds people up, but just because she has a very dry SOH that can take a bit of getting used to thats all.
Baby06 Posts: 307
Just for the record.... I'm not saying it's heflen. I don't think anyone is saying that. I am saying it's an old user though, hiding behind a new name.
Sticks'nStones Posts: 401
Hi, Not here to answer the beatches, just to tell you all why we "moved away" we have not emigrated we are simply on a 2 year contract in Australasia with DH's work. We have a house in Ireland which we are renting out and we will be moving back in October 2007 (I can hardly wait I miss EVERYONE very much) We thought long and hard about making this move and we believe it or not discussed it with our son who had no problem at all with it. Tp amswer one other accusation - I lost my virginity at age 17!! Thank you all for your kind words - don't think I mentioned PCOS on here so I think FM must be from MM - just a theory.................. On a lighter note we had an earthquake here last night - only tiny but it was the first one we felt - for once it was not DH making the earth shake :lol: MPA
mad woman Posts: 22106
check your posts MPA
Holly Posts: 480
Glad to hear you sounding cheerful MPA :D I'd noticedmyself that FM must be on MM as well. Obviosly not posting over there as I haven't noticed any nastiness. Wish I had as little to do with my time ;)
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:334yuysm]My rolly eyes are directed at those who are coming back to this forum to start their bitching sessions again Baby06. And Mae started into MPA on the other thread where this all started. She's one of the original bitter twisted individuals who gets no pleasure out of life unless she's trying to hurt somebody.[/quote:334yuysm] i couldnt have put that better myself [quote:334yuysm]No problemo Martin. You can view all previous cat fights by searching under these names, Mae, Peaches, Ella May, Mrs D Oct 04, Fleur aka Trolley Dolley, Mrs. Cranberry, Amarach. Just a few for you to amuse yourself with . You'll see that they crop up together a lot. A bit like a gang type thing.[/quote:334yuysm] i hugely disagree with that - most of the above list are hugely missed from these forums it is just a few who like to fight and ella may is back now anyway - she never caused or got into cat fights.