Menu

I don't care - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Brideoftheyear Posts: 156
All I can say at this point is that I just feel sorry for MPA, as someone else remarked she is a compulsive liar (note previous posts about threesomes, numerous previous partners, women etc) and then see how she posts now about being the nearest thing to Mother Teresa. I can only feel sorry for this lady as she is living in some kind of fantasy land so should be pitied not mocked. I do hope her son never comes across her ramblings on the Internet some day...
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:2v738vcn]All I can say at this point is that I just feel sorry for MPA, as someone else remarked she is a compulsive liar (note previous posts about threesomes, numerous previous partners, women etc) and then see how she posts now about being the nearest thing to Mother Teresa. I can only feel sorry for this lady as she is living in some kind of fantasy land so should be pitied not mocked. I do hope her son never comes across her ramblings on the Internet some day...[/quote:2v738vcn] and i feel sorry for you if all you can do is post word for word what other people have said in order to stir shit again!!! bravo
mad woman Posts: 22106
get in there! [img:gql1q0ge]http://www.posterpop.com/images/merchandise/designs/firehouse/FH11.jpg[/img:gql1q0ge]
atracta Posts: 120
This is so childish!!!!! Ye really need to get a grip!!!!! O:| O:|