Menu

I just want to say...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WifeZilla Posts: 1222
...that I'm so happy i'm marrying the love of my life and can't wait for next year when he catches me walking down the ailse and gives me one of his gorgeaous sexy smiles that will have me as giddy as a schoolgirl!!! I've never felt so content and happy in any relationship before this one and I wouldn't change it in a million years. I was just thinking, December '07 I'll get to wake up next to my new hubby on christmas day 'cos it'll be a first, yippee! Sorry for that soppy rant, i'm a tad hormonal and so in Lurrrrve i just wanna tell everyone!!
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
ah yes, let all that excitement out :lol: Sometimes I'm fit to burst with da stuff :lol:
miss sixty Posts: 467
awwww, so happy for you girl :)
pluppy Posts: 3519
ahhh love these happy posts :xox
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Ahhh, I feel the same at the moment. There are days when I wanna kill him though but luckily today isnt one of them!
chickenlicken Posts: 64
That sounds great. Do you know a great way to make men happy is buy them a tarantula. If you are interested pm for details. I think it would really show him how much you love him.
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I somehow get the impression Chickenlicken wants to sell a tarantula. I could be wrong though.
chickenlicken Posts: 64
yes joleigh are you interested? if not it can be a great gift for friend or family and scare burglars.
pawpad Posts: 650
Poor little spidey, you sure want rid. Has your partner been a naughty boy and you're selling his pet?!! I live away, but I'm too scared of the little ones to be able give your one a good home anyway. Good luck. I'm sure lots of people will want him.