Menu

If he hit you? - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chococat Posts: 1632
zz
bamboo Posts: 278
There are too many stories out there of women who believed the ~I'm going to change~ and are still stuck in an abusive relationship. End it!
Sandie Posts: 91
[quote="Gabrielle":8475ffkn]Hi Sandie, I just pm'd you. I can't bring myself to write it on a public forum.[/quote:8475ffkn] Thanks for all your replies girls. Just pm'd you back Gabrielle
sparkles700 Posts: 353
hi sandie i dont think i can offer advice as i dont know the circumstances but i wish you the best of luck
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
I would definately go! :eek [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:32avg1bl]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;24/st/20090502/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/507c/event.png[/img:32avg1bl] [/url]
lolly77 Posts: 851
issue P 45 asap!!!!!
HappyGal Posts: 261
Hi Sandie Just wondering if you got my PM. Was it a heated argument or did he just hit you out of the blue for no reason what were the circumstances
LAdancer Posts: 445
Just seen this topic, honestly if it was me I'd knock the living daylights outta him, tell my da and throw him out. I never wanna be someone's victim and be made to live in fear. I do believe it takes alot of strength to walk away but I also believe that no one should ever have to live in a abusive relationship xx
HappyGal Posts: 261
to be honest with you, I think that is a silly response sorry. if you ready the girls post you have no idea what actually happened or circumstances really. its a very touch subject but sometimes it can take two to make this happen. I am not blaming anyone, but it was not like the husband came home drunk and beat the living daylight out of her.. women can be sometimes to blame, and i hate to say that, KNOWONE shouldl ever hit a woman, at least thats what they say, but i have seen some girls sometimes and the way they treat their guys , i'd love to smack them around myself.. hope the post comes accross properly!!
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
[quote="HappyGal":1loerjgz]to be honest with you, I think that is a silly response sorry. if you ready the girls post you have no idea what actually happened or circumstances really. its a very touch subject but sometimes it can take two to make this happen.[/quote:1loerjgz] It takes only one person to raise their hand. [quote="HappyGal":1loerjgz]I am not blaming anyone, but it was not like the husband came home drunk and beat the living daylight out of her.. women can be sometimes to blame [/quote:1loerjgz] What? To answer the title of the thread, if he hit me I'd fucking plant him.