Menu

Is he cheating your opinion? - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gerbil Posts: 3528
My husband knows me better than anyone in the whole world, and I know him. We discuss everything including sex and masturbation but that doesn't mean he has to tell me everything he does or everytime he does it :o0 Openess and intimacy are extremely important, I would agree, but it's also important to have some individuality and privacy. As with most things, balance is the key O-O as for the OP - if you really feel strongly enough to be worried and you have a relationship so intimate that it includes knowing exactly how much sperm he produces, surely it would be easy to sit down and talk about this? Ask him about your fears and get it sorted?
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="gerbil"][b:6uk0xv9i]My husband knows me better than anyone in the whole world, and I know him. We discuss everything including sex and masturbation but that doesn't mean he has to tell me everything he does or everytime he does it :o0 Openess and intimacy are extremely important, I would agree, but it's also important to have some individuality and privacy. As with most things, balance is the key[/b:6uk0xv9i] O-O [quote] That would describe our relationship as well. We don't talk about everytime we do it, it just sometimes pops up in conversation. Every couple is different.
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
When I mentioned that we'd talk about everything, we genuinely do, but it wouldn't be like we'd keep a log or anything. It would be much like a few people have said in that it would be done tongue in cheek kinda way. I'd be away with work from time to time and when I'd get home, I'd say did you do anything while I was away and he would honestly answer as would I. But I would notice if there was a particularly low amount of ejac :-8 and if I noticed I'd ask if he w*nk that day, and more times than not I would have guessed right....the same if there had been a lot! :-8 sorry for the grossness, but I just wanted to get to the point without being too grapic or criptic for that matter.
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Just ask if there's something going on that you should know about. None of us here can tell you if your husband is cheating - it's a question only he can answer.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
Hi uropinion, hope you're ok. Bit of a tough one ... couldn't possibly just answer this in a poll as all any of us are doing is guessing really. Tbh ... i would be worried about the fact that he was j££king off in the car on the way to work ... thats a little deviant. Check his internet history ... just see whats out there...
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Mrs.G":18e13kjg].......... Tbh ... i would be worried about the fact that he was j££king off in the car on the way to work ... [b:18e13kjg]thats a little deviant[/b:18e13kjg]. Check his internet history ... just see whats out there...[/quote:18e13kjg] WTF? Is he restricted to the bedroom and the bathroom only? So what if he did it on the way to work. I just hope he pulled in and didn't cause an accident.
scotswedding Posts: 2829
They were talking about something different but I suppose with similarities a few weeks back on Ray D'Arcy. Jenny was shocked at the thought of someone asking their partner to check if they have piles. Loads of people texted in some saying of course you would check, no big deal while others were saying no way, it would be crossing the line or whatever. The thing is every couple is different in what we talk about, what we do in bed, how far we will go-is there a line to cross with anything. I guess everyone likes to think they've got great communication with their partners but just because how I communicate with my OH or what that is about is different from you and yours does not mean that either of us are not communicating properly (not enough or too much if there is such a thing). I know I'm waffling...it makes sense in my head though...
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Incidentally, whatever about the rest of the post, I don't for one second believe he jerked off in the car on the way to work. That just doesn't stack up for me. Of course, that doesn't mean he's having an affair at all at all.
NowGone Posts: 8042
Like Peeing with the door open when your OH is around, Scots? Some people see nothing wrong with it, others think it's gross.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
[quote="NoZilla":1qj43isg][quote="Mrs.G":1qj43isg].......... Tbh ... i would be worried about the fact that he was j££king off in the car on the way to work ... [b:1qj43isg]thats a little deviant[/b:1qj43isg]. Check his internet history ... just see whats out there...[/quote:1qj43isg] WTF? Is he restricted to the bedroom and the bathroom only? So what if he did it on the way to work. I just hope he pulled in and didn't cause an accident.[/quote:1qj43isg] amm ...depends where he is driving ... there was a guy in court last week who got caught doing that ... he was always driving along side girls while doing it!! i am just saying ... it is a bit rank. And techically ya...he shouldn't be mastrubating in public... what if a kid saw him? Gross...