Menu

Is he cheating your opinion? - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gerbil Posts: 3528
[quote="graceface":zn47z43y][quote="NoZilla":zn47z43y][quote="Mrs.G":zn47z43y].......... Tbh ... i would be worried about the fact that he was j££king off in the car on the way to work ... [b:zn47z43y]thats a little deviant[/b:zn47z43y]. Check his internet history ... just see whats out there...[/quote:zn47z43y] WTF? Is he restricted to the bedroom and the bathroom only? So what if he did it on the way to work. I just hope he pulled in and didn't cause an accident.[/quote:zn47z43y] ah now lads - penis, gearstick, penis, gearstick... they're easily enough confused![/quote:zn47z43y] [img:zn47z43y]http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif[/img:zn47z43y]
ur opinion Posts: 5
Hi Girls Thanks for you replies, i have spoken to DH but hes at work so obviously couldnt talk in detail to him. I just explained that i was still annoyed about this morning, and i needed to speak to him about it when he gets home. He said that was fine and he was sorry if he had upset me. Token i agree with you the ''milkyhandshake'' as someone said in the car just doesnt add up. Knowing him like i do, this does not seem like something he would do. Hes not a deviant in any description although hes no saint either. Scots thanks for your replies, i have a very open relationship with DH as in we speak about everything. I would think nothing of him being in the bathroom if i was having a pee :-8 and we discuss all topics sexual or otherwise. I feel this is one of the great parts of our relationship. That we are at ease with eachother, and feel able to speak about anything. Someone else said this cant be answered by any of you, its only something he can answer and i agree. When i posted this morning i was upset and just needed someones opinion. I didnt want to ring friends and say ''well this morning when Dh was having a w**k'' it was easier for me to post here, because of it being anon. Anyway ill just have to see how we get on this evening when we talk. :wv :wv
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
Ur opinion i hope things go well, that is what this forum is for, you can afford the luxury of voicing your deepest darkest fears and trying to get some answers , until such a point where you realise you alone have the power to get the answers. I have to say some of the replies on this thread have been exceptionally harsh and i wouldnt be surprised if you grew to be more upset than you were at the outset. Everyone has different ideas on what a relationship should be, how open or closed is acceptable etc etc ( personally i come from the open school, my h2b helps me with waxing a certain area ifykwim, as open as it gets!). Im glad you asked the question cos it seems to have put you on the right track to peace of mind, so dont be put off in future. :thnk
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="2557":1dcjx3jy]it doesn't matter if he's cheating or not because your whole marriage is probably doomed anyway - i can't believe that you posted the walk conversation which you had with your husband and you questioned the amount of sperm involved. if he has loads of sperm next time - obviously the mistress is gone. but seriously, if you have to post this kind of topic and if you treat your husband the way that you do - i reckon he'll leave sooner or later anyway.[/quote:1dcjx3jy] That's a bit harsh
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
[quote="GoldenBride":21txqb2r][quote="2557":21txqb2r]it doesn't matter if he's cheating or not because your whole marriage is probably doomed anyway - i can't believe that you posted the walk conversation which you had with your husband and you questioned the amount of sperm involved. if he has loads of sperm next time - obviously the mistress is gone. but seriously, if you have to post this kind of topic and if you treat your husband the way that you do - i reckon he'll leave sooner or later anyway.[/quote:21txqb2r] That's a bit harsh[/quote:21txqb2r] A bit?! :eek
OAT Posts: 2207
[quote="islandfun":3gzjf7w1][quote="Miah":3gzjf7w1]I don't know if he's cheating or not. I'm more concerned about the fact that you were able to say to him "you haven't had a w*nk since last week" - don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing but do you have, like, [b:3gzjf7w1]a book you sign whenever either one of you gives yourself a treat?[/b:3gzjf7w1] [/quote:3gzjf7w1] :o0 Date of w*nk: Start Time: Finish Time: Speed: Amount of Deposit (mls): Rating out of 10 (1 poor -10 excellent) Signature:_____________________[/quote:3gzjf7w1] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
OAT Posts: 2207
Personally I don't think he's having an affair and I totally agree with whoever said you'll know in your heart or hearts. I'd say he added the internet on his phone for helping with the 'mobile hand jobs', and the decrease in amount of sperm could be down to poor diet, increase of alcohal etc etc (I can hear you wollies laughing already!! but honestly the males sperm has a lot to do with diet etc) Speak with him and get it cleared up ASAP so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby without this hanging over your head.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="ur opinion":100hk1cs]If i were to ask my family or friends their first reaction would - absolutely no way DH would cheat on me. My problem is that my gut is telling me different. [/quote:100hk1cs] hey sorry your so upset and having to deal with this, if there is one thing i always trust its my gut feeling. When my ex was cheating on me i knew, even though i didnt want to see it, i always trust my gut feeling. I hope he isnt but its quite hard to tell exactly whats going on just from a few posts. I hope you sort it out. xxx
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
[quote="TokenMale":11kgvzz8]Incidentally, whatever about the rest of the post, I don't for one second believe he jerked off in the car on the way to work. That just doesn't stack up for me. Of course, that doesn't mean he's having an affair at all at all.[/quote:11kgvzz8] You took the words right out of my mouth, Token. Why would anyone jerk off in the car? Won't it get all over them and their work trousers, and they'll have to sit there like that til they get to work? Is it possible to neatly jerk off into a hanky - and if you do, you'll still have to keep the hanky in the car with you til you get to work. Unless he threw it out the window? But then it might have stuck to the side of the car? I'm not being unsympathetic, if everything you've said is true then I do feel for you. But I can't imagine why anyone would w*nk in the car on the way to work. Why would you? Why not just do it in the bathroom before you leave?
SuperJo Posts: 60
I would definitely be suspicious of the book thing and him being cadgey about the phone. I mean if the net app was added for whatever why was he bothered about you asking? Re sperm amount that isnt an indication as even being tired can change the amount. However the wa*king in the car tale has to be either a lie or sign of a weirdo. As someone said why would you wa*k in the car? You would ruin your work clothes etc. Good luck with this, if I was you I would relax and be vigilant. Look after yourself and your baby for the moment.