Menu

Is he cheating your opinion? - Page 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I dont' like going back to this ...but have you checked his computer??
MONTY38 Posts: 14
my simple advice is... follow your gut. you werent blessed with womans intuition for nothing. hope im wrong. good luck :-8
cbtb Posts: 413
What was the book? This could be the key, is it the kind of book you get from a lover or a mate?
[quote="cbtb":1n413les]What was the book? This could be the key, is it the kind of book you get from a lover or a mate?[/quote:1n413les] Interesting ... what was the book & was their a note inside it?
ms jolie Posts: 166
[quote="Mrs.G":bm2je5r2][quote="cbtb":bm2je5r2]What was the book? This could be the key, is it the kind of book you get from a lover or a mate?[/quote:bm2je5r2] Interesting ... what was the book & was their a note inside it?[/quote:bm2je5r2] If it was the Karma Sutra, then Id be worried...have to say its a bit strange to get a present without a card or note attached
can you tell us what the book was OP?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
hows things uropinion? hope things are working out
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="OAT":bciywdw9]Personally I don't think he's having an affair and I totally agree with whoever said you'll know in your heart or hearts. I'd say he added the internet on his phone for helping with the 'mobile hand jobs', and the decrease in amount of sperm could be down to poor diet, increase of alcohal etc etc (I can hear you wollies laughing already!! but honestly [b:bciywdw9]the males sperm [/b:bciywdw9]has a lot to do with diet etc) Speak with him and get it cleared up ASAP so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby without this hanging over your head.[/quote:bciywdw9] Is there another kind?
funkyfish Posts: 7626
[quote="lets go fly a kite":27bw5vj9][quote="OAT":27bw5vj9]Personally I don't think he's having an affair and I totally agree with whoever said you'll know in your heart or hearts. I'd say he added the internet on his phone for helping with the 'mobile hand jobs', and the decrease in amount of sperm could be down to poor diet, increase of alcohal etc etc (I can hear you wollies laughing already!! but honestly [b:27bw5vj9]the males sperm [/b:27bw5vj9]has a lot to do with diet etc) Speak with him and get it cleared up ASAP so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby without this hanging over your head.[/quote:27bw5vj9] Is there another kind?[/quote:27bw5vj9] what's ur point lgfak??????
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="funkyfish":2h4nfs1d][quote="lets go fly a kite":2h4nfs1d][quote="OAT":2h4nfs1d]Personally I don't think he's having an affair and I totally agree with whoever said you'll know in your heart or hearts. I'd say he added the internet on his phone for helping with the 'mobile hand jobs', and the decrease in amount of sperm could be down to poor diet, increase of alcohal etc etc (I can hear you wollies laughing already!! but honestly [b:2h4nfs1d]the males sperm [/b:2h4nfs1d]has a lot to do with diet etc) Speak with him and get it cleared up ASAP so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby without this hanging over your head.[/quote:2h4nfs1d] Is there another kind?[/quote:2h4nfs1d] what's ur point lgfak??????[/quote:2h4nfs1d] Do you really need further clarification?