Menu

Is it ok for a woman to hit her H2B or even boyfriend? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jack bauer Posts: 23
I have experienced being hit by my wife on numerous occasions over the last ten years and it is soul destroying. To my enduring shame, I lashed back three times, I had pleaded with her to stop hitting out, I tried to explain that no-one has the right to hit, she never listened. It can be a frightening experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The most recent time it happened I was in bed sick, when i was attacked, I just lost it and lashed out resulting in her going to the guards and applying for a protection order. How can I justify lashing out? I can't, I would say though, that now she has taken the high moral ground and if there is an argument now she will say things like " what are you going to hit me again" and how afraid of me she is. I am not a violent person, never have been. I will never get over the fact that i raised my hand to a woman.
she Posts: 3298
[quote="jack bauer":1620rcd1]I have experienced being hit by my wife on numerous occasions over the last ten years and it is soul destroying. To my enduring shame, I lashed back three times, I had pleaded with her to stop hitting out, I tried to explain that no-one has the right to hit, she never listened. It can be a frightening experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The most recent time it happened I was in bed sick, when i was attacked, I just lost it and lashed out resulting in her going to the guards and applying for a protection order. How can I justify lashing out? I can't, I would say though, that now she has taken the high moral ground and if there is an argument now she will say things like " what are you going to hit me again" and how afraid of me she is. I am not a violent person, never have been. I will never get over the fact that i raised my hand to a woman.[/quote:1620rcd1] firstly i love the name......24 is favourite tv series.....now onto a more serious note..... my heart goes out ot you, you do not deserve this....i can only imagine the shame your feeling as im sure most men would....its not as if you'l go to the police to report it!!!!!and i dont think there would be much support out there for you.....i no some one in the same situation and its horrible...when the wife gets angry shes, what i can only describe as a lunatic!!!!!!!!!im not joking, she pulls her hair and tears her clothes and then she beats up her husband, black eyes and all....you often hear people talking about this subject and laughing at the possibility of a man getting beating up by a women, well i dont think its very funny... i am asuming that if she got a barring order which i think in this country are given out way to easily...that you are still away from her? if so please try and stay away believe me shes exactly like a man who hits......IT WONT STOP...dont listen to her when shes saying "are you going to hit me again" shes just trying to rile u you... and to justify your lashing out. you have put up with so much no wonder you broke. Dont beat your self up about it, (pardon the pun) you have to get over it and try get on with your life. She'll always be like this but you have a choice not to be, please take it..... fair play to you for comming forward and talking about the Taboo subject, if you need to talk more you can pm me.....good luck with life :wv
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
[quote="jack bauer":2s4mj39s]I have experienced being hit by my wife on numerous occasions over the last ten years and it is soul destroying. To my enduring shame, I lashed back three times, I had pleaded with her to stop hitting out, I tried to explain that no-one has the right to hit, she never listened. It can be a frightening experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The most recent time it happened I was in bed sick, when i was attacked, I just lost it and lashed out resulting in her going to the guards and applying for a protection order. How can I justify lashing out? I can't, I would say though, that now she has taken the high moral ground and if there is an argument now she will say things like " what are you going to hit me again" and how afraid of me she is. I am not a violent person, never have been. I will never get over the fact that i raised my hand to a woman.[/quote:2s4mj39s] Please tell me this relationship is now over? Nobody, nobody deserves to be treated like this...man, woman, dog, cat...My heart goes out to you. This woman is a bully and you deserve so much better. Fair play to you for coming on this forum and talking about it.