Menu

Last nail in the coffin and im done - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nelly Posts: 1875
[quote="strawberry shortcake":d86vovyg][quote="mrs. blues":d86vovyg] May he be struck down with chronic diarrhea with no toilet access.[/quote:d86vovyg] :o0 :o0 :o0 thanks guys, its always great to chat to you all here, i didnt know really how people would react, as my best mate told he it was a silly thing to do ringing her and it would all blow up in my face, but felt i had to tell her because why should he still have the same life after what went on and I'm the one left behined with the heartbreak and him just f*n going on like nothing happened. I've an appointment with bank manager tomorrow please say a prayer all will go well I just want him out of my life at this stage.[/quote:d86vovyg] What a dose - i am sorry you had to go through that and wasting your last few months on a waster like him. As far as ringing the other woman - i am of the opinion it is ok if you are sane and normal and just calling to clarify and let her in on what a shit this dude is - chances are she is a nice girl (he has good taste if nothing else) and also deserves more. All i can say now is try show in zero emotion - distain if anything and take every last cent you are entitled from the relationship. break his little biddy balls for him and make him sorry... ok got a bit carried away there. onwards and upwards
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thanks love struck its good to hear those stories that people have been in a long term relationship years broke up and found happiness again, at the time you think it will never happen and i guess thats one of the things i am most afraid of, you build your life and future around this person and it gets taken away in a second, il get through it might take a while but iv come through worse :thnk
TokenMale Posts: 6845
SS, Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. It sounds trite, but this is the first day of the rest of your life, and now you can get on with it unencumbered by this asshole. Enjoy it!!
pawpad Posts: 650
Holy shit, what a wanker. I agree with the others that said that now at least you are 100% sure that you are missing out on nothing with this guy. He is so fickle. I think he can only love himself by the sounds of it. Poor pet. He's put you through a lot. I pity whoever ends up with him. And yes, I think you definitely did the right thing ringing the girl. :xxx
Miah Posts: 2738
Jeeeeesus SS!! The guy is a serial cheater!! Of course you held some hope for your relationship when he was texting you saying all those things. And fair play to you for ringing the girl, hopefully she'll dump him too and he'll be left with nothing. At least now you know he's not likely to change and hopefully this episode will help you to move on from him altogether!! God this reminds me of the Rachel-Barry-Mindy storyline in "Friends".
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah god im after getting the nicest compliment from the m.d in here said it was a pleasure to have me working here iv improved so much the last year (last year was a bad year) ah feel so much better now, sorry had nothing to do with this post but still
gerbil Posts: 3528
it's great to be shown how well you've handled everything! it's a good omen O-O O-O
Roxanne Posts: 3201
The compliment you got is just good karma coming your way - you deserve some. I know what it's like to love a lying, cheating scumbag. But it DOES got easier... once you aren't with him! You are so, so lucky you got away from this man, and there must be some fairly high-ranking angel in heaven looking out for you! I think you were right to ring his 'fiancee', you may have saved her from a lifetime of misery, and it will probably get him off your back too. Men like this are psychic vampires - they will destroy anyone who gets close to them and you have had a very lucky escape. Good things are just around the corner for you, because you have acted with courage and integrity.
BenD Posts: 154
Stay strong SS, he's a waster - you only deserve the best in life and thats with everything...including MEN! Fair play for ringing the other woman, i dont think I would have given her much thought, but at least this way - he wont get away with doing it twice...here here:) Keep smiling and good things will come to you best of luck:) O-O
Senorita Posts: 3413
He's a 100% gobshite prick Strawberry O:| It's only natural for you to feel gutted, but I'm sure you know yourself, that you'll come out all the better for being strong enough, not to listen to his cheap words and giving him a second chance, like you could have. You are rid of the arsehole once and for all. Give him the greatest kick in the balls by getting on with your life. :xxx p.s. apolgies for the language, but his kind make me sick :-8