Menu

Last nail in the coffin and im done - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="Miah":236xe3ww]Whoa Stevie, I was just about to give you an earful till I read the end of your post :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:236xe3ww] maybe stevie is him :o0 only messing well i had to ring him last night because he kept texting so i said look leave me alone, of course he denied they were engaged (so much respect for that girl doesnt he) i said so your calling her and her family liars, eh so what then if we were, i said ah good luck im not having this conversation just speak to my solicitor if you have anything to say.
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Good for you SS! Stay strong.
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
[quote="strawberry shortcake":e5yp8qo3]thanks ET i know im well rid, i just couldnt believe they were actualyl engaged after fkn 6 months.[/quote:e5yp8qo3] I wonder is she a wolly! :eek SS just wanted to agree with the others & say you had a lucky escape from a complete tosser of a man. You sound like a lovely person & he clearly doesnt deserve you & never did.
dreamer Posts: 3941
[quote="mrsjun08":3je46zho][quote="strawberry shortcake":3je46zho]thanks ET i know im well rid, i just couldnt believe they were actualyl engaged after fkn 6 months.[/quote:3je46zho] [b:3je46zho]I wonder is she a wolly! :eek [/b:3je46zho] SS just wanted to agree with the others & say you had a lucky escape from a complete tosser of a man. You sound like a lovely person & he clearly doesnt deserve you & never did.[/quote:3je46zho] Wow, could you imagine?? Anyway, SS - you had a lucky escape and you seem like a nice person and deserve somebody who will treat you accordingly! Now you can concentrate on looking out for yourself and putting this piece of work behind you.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="mrsjun08":2cljmibw][quote="strawberry shortcake":2cljmibw]thanks ET i know im well rid, i just couldnt believe they were actualyl engaged after fkn 6 months.[/quote:2cljmibw] I wonder is she a wolly! :eek SS just wanted to agree with the others & say you had a lucky escape from a complete tosser of a man. You sound like a lovely person & he clearly doesnt deserve you & never did.[/quote:2cljmibw] thanks mrsjun08 ye well if she is a wolly i hope she reading this, i just feel so sh*t today, wasnt that bad yesterday, maybe its just beacuse i was talking to di*khead last night that threw me off cant wait to get home just to have a good cry.
Hepburn Posts: 4081
It probably is coz you were talking to him. Don't speak to him again...he is dragging you down. Stay strong...you are so much bigger and better than him. As others have said this is just the further confirmation that you needed. Once you are over the shock you will feel better. Fuck him!
woohoo09 Posts: 630
dear god, men can be ba****ds.... you have had one hell of a lucky escape lady.... I can't imagine how you must feel, but at least you can hold your head high. good for you.