Menu

long distance - present!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

was smitten Posts: 51
Hi Girls. Im in a long distance relationship..I left it too late to send my boyfriend a gift for valentines.. any ideas on what I could get delivered to him on valetines day , besides flowers??? Thanks
too soft Posts: 518
Maybe a hamper with chocs and champagne.R a ticket home to u?
Ochre Posts: 877
Buy tickets for the two of you to go to a gig/match/comedy thing for the next time he is home/you are down with him and send him the link?
happyfamily Posts: 3323
How about sweets? Look up 'penny jellies" in google. They are based in Kilkenny and deliver sweets and taytos and do lovely hampers and stuff. Or if he's in the UK google "sweet home alabama sweet shop" and they do the same but they are based in the uk.
Fuss Pot Posts: 405
They're talking on the Ray D'arcy Show on Today FM at the moment about getting posed "nude" photos done by a professional photographer, nothing dis-tasteful now. Just you glammed up in sexy underwear with your hair/make up done and then air-brushed/edited by the photographer - kinda like the ones Gok Wan does on his show I imagine?? Could be a nice surprise for your OH to open up photos like that!!! :innocent: :eek :o0
paperclips Posts: 3146
Some love heart balloons Chocolates and Champagne