Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chococat Posts: 1632
[quote="moneymaid":25d0qdvl]she rubbed her breasts into his face and kind of opened his mouth with her finger. She then stroked her nipples to make them go hard and put it in his mouth. [/quote:25d0qdvl] hmmm, it sounds like you are blaming the lap dancer & not your husband, I would see this as cheating but in your mind, do you count it as cheating? This quote makes it sound like it was one sided & innocent on your husbands part. This sounds like the lap dancer did this for extra tips, which she cannot be held at fault for, it's her job. When she put her nipple in his mouth did he sit there like a goldfish in shock or did he take part in arousing her? Depending on how your husband reacted would decide weather it was cheating or not.
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
[quote="xx-Sweetheart-xx":15hms11o][quote="moneymaid":15hms11o]she rubbed her breasts into his face and kind of opened his mouth with her finger. She then stroked her nipples to make them go hard and put it in his mouth. [/quote:15hms11o] hmmm, it sounds like you are blaming the lap dancer & not your husband, I would see this as cheating but in your mind, do you count it as cheating? This quote makes it sound like it was one sided & innocent on your husbands part. This sounds like the lap dancer did this for extra tips, which she cannot be held at fault for, it's her job. When she put her nipple in his mouth did he sit there like a goldfish in shock or did he take part in arousing her? Depending on how your husband reacted would decide weather it was cheating or not.[/quote:15hms11o] I agree 100%, you make it sound like he was being held there against his will and she was big mean and nasty. I can tell you if you were to try to open my mouth to put something in there that I did not want in there you would have a pretty hard job on your hands!! FP
moneymaid Posts: 9
once again, thank you all for your replies. your opinions have greatly helped me over the last couple of days. my husband is by no means innocent in this matter, please do not think that i am suggesting that he is. he says that he got carried away with the moment and when it happened he let it happen for a few seconds then he pulled away. the dancer ended the dance then. i am hurt, humiliated, embarrassed, ashamed of my husband and pretty much devastated.
mrskelly Posts: 203
;o( O:| ;o(
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Kelly 32 [quote:6bx6wxfi]Oh god love you. While I am not against the lap dancing thing the private dances can get totally out of hand. When I read it first I assumed it was his stag and some of the lads perhaps had paid for the private dance for him and he kinda got goaded into doing it. The only positive thing in it is that he himself told you about it. I think if it was my man I would be positively livid[/quote:6bx6wxfi] Hope you are ok moneymaid! Totally agree with Kelly above though. I would HIT THE ROOF and thats putting it mildly. He didn't HAVE to open his mouth just cause she put her fingers into it..... In a way, I do feel that this is cheating although he was honest, so its the only good thing that came out of it! For something like this, I'd rather not have been told that level of detail to be honest!!!!!!!! But thats just me. my hubby would have a LOT to answer for....
moneymaid Posts: 9
Just to update you all, I feel I cant get past this. As far as I am concerned he cheated on me. I cant see past him with another womans breast in his mouth. I've moved out and have gone to stay with my sister for awhile. Thanks again to all that replied here.
Mrs Boop Posts: 828
Sorry to hear this Moneymaid, I hope you can work it out eventually. You prob already said this to him but how would he feel if it was you getting a Lapdance from a man (if there is such a thing??!!) With his bits in your mouth? :eek
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:i3styidz]oh God, you poor thing! :xxx I really hope you can work through this - esp with a baby on the way but I have to admit, I would totally not be able to see past this either. When h2b was working in away for a few months, he used to go to strip clubs (with all the lads) but, while others had private dances, he told me he never did - he reckons they are sleazy (sp) My h2b is very honest (sometimes too much so!) with me also & when I visted him for a couple of weeks, we (& a grp of his work mates) went to the strip club (I was curious :-8 ) Anyway, a bit off topic! I can totally see why they would go to strip clubs/lapdancing clubs but as for the private dances, that would be a big no for me, even if he didn't touch her! [/color:i3styidz]
Briony Posts: 185
[quote="moneymaid":1inkum7l]Just to update you all, I feel I cant get past this. As far as I am concerned he cheated on me. I cant see past him with another womans breast in his mouth. I've moved out and have gone to stay with my sister for awhile. Thanks again to all that replied here.[/quote:1inkum7l] I hope ye both work through this - your marriage is worth fighting for. Best of luckwith all the decisions you make.
blissful2b Posts: 1555
what i'm wondering is WHY he told you the intimate details of it??? it's odd to say the leaat. what husband would tell his wife he was sucking on another girls breasts if he knew he was putting his marriage in jeopardy??? he was in a private room right? so no one else would have known what went on... i'd just question his motives.... did he want to hurt you? if he did do it, i really would not be ok with it. that is cheating