Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 12

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Briony Posts: 185
[quote="Mrs.G":2adadf8w] Why isn't it a case of right or wrong? I think this is a v. clear cut case of what is right or wrong? It depends on your own morals I suppose.[/quote:2adadf8w] You were asking if I thought it was right to throw away the marriage. I personally don't. If we're talking about his behaviour, I think it's very very wrong.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
[quote="Briony":1skzzuo5][quote="Mrs.G":1skzzuo5] Why isn't it a case of right or wrong? I think this is a v. clear cut case of what is right or wrong? It depends on your own morals I suppose.[/quote:1skzzuo5] You were asking if I thought it was right to throw away the marriage. I personally don't. If we're talking about his behaviour, I think it's very very wrong.[/quote:1skzzuo5] I see, sorry. I really think what he has done is so wrong & I know if it were me, I would consider our marriage ruined.
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="Mrs.G":30tvah3z][quote="Briony":30tvah3z][quote="Mrs.G":30tvah3z] Why isn't it a case of right or wrong? I think this is a v. clear cut case of what is right or wrong? It depends on your own morals I suppose.[/quote:30tvah3z] You were asking if I thought it was right to throw away the marriage. I personally don't. If we're talking about his behaviour, I think it's very very wrong.[/quote:30tvah3z] I see, sorry. I really think what he has done is so wrong & I know if it were me, I would consider our marriage ruined.[/quote:30tvah3z] I agree. I also agree with what a few other people here have said about the girls who say "it's only for a laugh" being naive. The fact is that men get turned on by this (whatever lumps and bumps you may have, these women usually have none - they have practically perfect bodies!) and the thought of my H2B doing this makes me feel physically sick. Only thing is that I know he wouldn't. I also know the type of man that would as I went out with him for 2 years. Not all men do it - some men actually respect their partners. I wonder how many of you women who think it's ok would be alright knowing that he could go and get a lapdance from one of these girls, come home and have sex with you and be thinking of the lapdancer at the same time?...
SophiaTheFirst Posts: 541
A friend's bf went on a stag weekend to Prague, seemingly the groom ended up paying for all the mates into a strip club thinking it was great value with whatever the exchange rate was. My friends bf wasn't with them (honestly) and when the groom was telling him all about the great value admission they'd had the night before my friends bf had to inform him that his sums were wrong, he hadn't put €130 on his credit card but in fact €1300. His fiancee thought it was hilarious when he rang to tell her all about it...... First of all the thought of my H2B in a lap dancing club makes me so mad (I'm with the "it is totally disrespectful" side on this one) and then if he had spent €1300 on it............. We're clearly all made differently!!!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
[quote="Pretzel":2czuwea0]A friend's bf went on a stag weekend to Prague, seemingly the groom ended up paying for all the mates into a strip club thinking it was great value with whatever the exchange rate was. My friends bf wasn't with them (honestly) and when the groom was telling him all about the great value admission they'd had the night before my friends bf had to inform him that his sums were wrong, he hadn't put €130 on his credit card but in fact €1300. His fiancee thought it was hilarious when he rang to tell her all about it...... First of all the thought of my H2B in a lap dancing club makes me so mad (I'm with the "it is totally disrespectful" side on this one) and then if he had spent €1300 on it............. We're clearly all made differently!!![/quote:2czuwea0] Good enough for him!!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
[quote="Pretzel":efw2f9iz]A friend's bf went on a stag weekend to Prague, seemingly the groom ended up paying for all the mates into a strip club thinking it was great value with whatever the exchange rate was. My friends bf wasn't with them (honestly) and when the groom was telling him all about the great value admission they'd had the night before my friends bf had to inform him that his sums were wrong, he hadn't put €130 on his credit card but in fact €1300. His fiancee thought it was hilarious when he rang to tell her all about it...... First of all the thought of my H2B in a lap dancing club makes me so mad (I'm with the "it is totally disrespectful" side on this one) and then if he had spent €1300 on it............. We're clearly all made differently!!![/quote:efw2f9iz] what a great excuse for running up 1300 on lapdances!! he was prob in there on his own!!
rubies Posts: 1375
[quote="AnthonyHutton":11pg8nbl][quote="Pretzel":11pg8nbl]A friend's bf went on a stag weekend to Prague, seemingly the groom ended up paying for all the mates into a strip club thinking it was great value with whatever the exchange rate was. My friends bf wasn't with them (honestly) and when the groom was telling him all about the great value admission they'd had the night before my friends bf had to inform him that his sums were wrong, he hadn't put €130 on his credit card but in fact €1300. His fiancee thought it was hilarious when he rang to tell her all about it...... First of all the thought of my H2B in a lap dancing club makes me so mad (I'm with the "it is totally disrespectful" side on this one) and then if he had spent €1300 on it............. We're clearly all made differently!!![/quote:11pg8nbl] what a great excuse for running up 1300 on lapdances!! he was prob in there on his own!![/quote:11pg8nbl] Sly devil! Got carried away on the night out and then made up a stupid half attempt at an excuse cos he knew she'd be going through his credit card statements. Bet the OP's OH wishes he'd kept schtum now. Fool - coming home and filling her in on the details and ruining their relationship.