Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Woolie28 Posts: 110
Hey, it doesn't really matter if we consider this cheating or not. I'm really sorry you've come up against this. My opinion, I think it is bang out of order on your husbands side. Me, i don't think what he did was cheat but i do think it was so disrespectful to you. Lap dance clubs are something most stags do and they all go along but a private dance is another thing. You don't have to go along with this. You pay extra to have a go. I would sit down with your husband and tell him how much this has upset you and that you are so dissappointed he did that. You'll get through it grand. He just won't do it again ever! Good luck and try not get too upset. Have it out with your husband and clear the air. :thnk
sisterbliss Posts: 82
Appeltizer, Cheating is a grey area - I would see messing around with a stripper in a club at a stag with all your mates after load of booze is the "least worst" - we have all done really stupid stuff when drunk, and I am no exception. What would be much harder to forgive if he had messing around with someone he knows - a friend, his secretary, my friend, etc and if it had been an emotional betrayal. I know H2B adores me and while I was shocked at the thought that he would look for sexual thrills outside of us, it is something that can be addressed and is not a reason for breaking up. Does anyone think I am too lenient? I have a live and let live approach to life - we are only human after all.....
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="ashdublin":ymtpoee1]... Does anyone think I am too lenient? I have a live and let live approach to life - we are only human after all.....[/quote:ymtpoee1] I don't think you're too lenienet, but we all have different levels of what we would/wouldn't accept. If memory serves, OP has moved out. Personally, I feel that's cutting off your nose to spite your face, but that's me. Personally, while I'd be disgusted, it wouldn't be a Game Over offence, but again, people's thresholds vary.
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
who keeps a diary!!???
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
[quote="NoZilla":25i5f3er][quote="ashdublin":25i5f3er]... Does anyone think I am too lenient? I have a live and let live approach to life - we are only human after all.....[/quote:25i5f3er] I don't think you're too lenienet, but we all have different levels of what we would/wouldn't accept. If memory serves, OP has moved out. Personally, I feel that's cutting off your nose to spite your face, but that's me. Personally, while I'd be disgusted, it wouldn't be a Game Over offence, but again, people's thresholds vary.[/quote:25i5f3er] Totally agree NZ, we'd all react differently. I don't think I'd end the relationship over it.
blissful2b Posts: 1555
Not the end of the relationship agreed. but i'd be drawing a line. I would not want my H2b to be touching another women in a sexual way whether it be a stripper, his secretary, my friend etc. but if you don't mind that, then each to his own i guess! :wv
sisterbliss Posts: 82
Oh yes, agree with drawing lines . Trouble was we had not discussed where the line was in advance.... Having said that there's no way H2B will going near any strip club for his stag!!! O-O
sucabo Posts: 324
First of all I agree with Anthony Hutton - WHY would he have told you all this. Either he was rubbing your face in it or else he was feeling bad and wanted to get it off his chest so you could feel worse! Also a sh*tty thing to do in the first place (the boob licking)...but def not something that would end my relationship. I would have it out with him and tell him it is not on and would be very hurt but I would not see it as cheating. Completely different if it was a friend/secretary as other posters said. Just my opinion but I would not end a relationship that we have spent years building and a future I was looking forward to over this. Unless this runs deeper than just this incident?? Hope it all works out for you and you are happy in the long run anyway.
Briony Posts: 185
What is the story with these strip clubs? Why do fella feel the need to go to them on their stag - it's so bloody tacky. Although I wouldn't end the relationship over it I would be disgusted that my husband would engage in such behaviour that the OP described. Sleazy and nasty.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Briony":17zyqhg8]What is the story with these strip clubs? Why do fella feel the need to go to them on their stag - it's so bloody tacky. [/quote:17zyqhg8] Men like looking at naked women. Tackiness doesn't come into it.