Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

architec Posts: 1306
Honestly is not always the best policy. WHY is telling the truth always seen as such a virtue? If the guilt is killing you, then live with it. It can be your punishment every time your other half tells you s/he loves you and wants to be with you for the rest of their lives. If there is nothing to be gained from telling the truth, then don't tell it. It can destroy more self-esteem and relationships than anything else. Your DH should NEVER have gone into detail. EVER. Is he trying to undermine your appearance? Your attractiveness to him? If so, he's a b*stard. Get rid of him. His motives for telling you are more sinister to me than the act itself. As for the lapdance, if he got drunk, got carried away, well, I wouldn't leave over it, but it's certainly not something I'd be too lenient over. I don't care whose nipple it is, whether he's paying for it or not, if it's not mine, it shouldn't be in his mouth. End of. He could have rejected it, turned his head away. He's not that naive FFS. Yes, men like looking at naked women. But why they have to pay women to be naked, to do something they more than likely wouldn't do unless they were paid for it, is something I can't fathom. To me it's a minor form of prostitution. It's not like seducing a woman and having a consensual physical interaction.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
my h2b was at a stag and they got the groom to be, a stripper - she took all her clothes off and sat on his face and was doing all sorts....... now my h2b said she was really nasty looking and they were cringing for him... and they videoed it!!!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
[quote="bridetobe10":1m6yh2s4]I texted his friend to say to get my h2b one and I would give him the money when he got back... just as a treat for him!! but I dont like the stripper getting naked and sitting on his face!!!! [/quote:1m6yh2s4] thats cool.. but what do you think the stripper you paid for did? his taxes?
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="AnthonyHutton":irbwnqrb][quote="bridetobe10":irbwnqrb]I texted his friend to say to get my h2b one and I would give him the money when he got back... just as a treat for him!! but I dont like the stripper getting naked and sitting on his face!!!! [/quote:irbwnqrb] thats cool.. but what do you think the stripper you paid for did? his taxes?[/quote:irbwnqrb] Good point AH... :o0 Maybe I'm a prude or something, but never in a million years would I pay for my H2B to get a lapdance!
I presume they dance around with a look but no touching rule!!!
Briony Posts: 185
[quote="bridetobe10":139pv644] I dont mind a lap dance at all, in fact I texted his friend to say to get my h2b one and I would give him the money when he got back... just as a treat for him!! [/quote:139pv644] I find this very strange! Why would you pay for your h2b to have a lapdance?
He is out with the lads, on a stag having a laugh - thats all they are. I dont mind them at all - I have had one before myself!! Couldnt really say anything as I was with Peter stringfellow and didnt want to be rude.. one of those mad strange nights.......... :o0 :o0
ms jolie Posts: 166
[quote="bridetobe10":2shx2lhs]my h2b was at a stag and they got the groom to be, a stripper - she took all her clothes off and sat on his face and was doing all sorts....... now my h2b said she was really nasty looking and they were cringing for him... and they videoed it!!![/quote:2shx2lhs] That is disgusting, knowing this goes on, I cannot understand why you would pay for him to have a lapdance???
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="bridetobe10":28ms7j55]I presume they dance around with a look but no touching rule!!![/quote:28ms7j55] Unfortunately, you presume wrong. I can't understand why you'd pay to have a naked woman dance (and whatever else) for your h2b.
mid-summer bride Posts: 175
[quote="bridetobe10":dny9hcb4]my h2b was at a stag and they got the groom to be, a stripper - she took all her clothes off and sat on his face and was doing all sorts....... now my h2b said she was really nasty looking and they were cringing for him... I dont mind a lap dance at all, in fact I texted his friend to say to get my h2b one and I would give him the money when he got back... just as a treat for him!! but I dont like the stripper getting naked and sitting on his face!!!! and they videoed it!!![/quote:dny9hcb4] Sorry Bridetobe, But I don't understand why you would think the dance you paid for, for your H2B would be any different to what the groom got? I'm just curious to know what makes you think that she just danced around and there was no touching going on? I take it that your H2B had the lapdance in the same place? If one of the strippers is willing to sit on the grooms face it would have me wondering what else goes on in this club. To me having a girl sit on your face is worse than touching her boob or bum. I would go absolutely mental.....