Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Boop Posts: 828
Em, has anyone asked Moneymaid how she is doing lately? Seems like this post has been taken over.
frecklz Posts: 1839
Well moneymaid, I suppose it's a good sign that he told you all about it. Not that it's something you'd want to hear about, but is it not good that he didn't keep it a secret from you? It doesn't make what he did any better, but at least he was honest in telling you. Having said that, I would be furious.
Miah Posts: 2738
[quote="Ficidy":3l3wh5xv][quote="Briony":3l3wh5xv][quote="mrs. blues":3l3wh5xv]Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:3l3wh5xv] paid [/i:3l3wh5xv]for the privilege too. It's just not right[/quote:3l3wh5xv] I totally agree. I think some of the posters here are crazy....[/quote:3l3wh5xv] Absolutely - they're very odd and to be honest I think they must be a bit naive - either that or they're supremely confident![/quote:3l3wh5xv] :o0 :o0 :o0 Sure why wouldn't people be supremely confident in their relationahip? Personally speaking, my H has never given me any reason to suspect or doubt him, so if I heard he'd had a lapdance, so what!! He knows where his bread is buttered and would take me over some naked dancing girl any day of the week. HOWEVER, hearing that he had sucked on a lapdancer's nipples would more than likely initiate a row, but most certainly wouldn't break us up.
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="Miah":2adzhh66][quote="Ficidy":2adzhh66][quote="Briony":2adzhh66][quote="mrs. blues":2adzhh66]Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:2adzhh66] paid [/i:2adzhh66]for the privilege too. It's just not right[/quote:2adzhh66] I totally agree. I think some of the posters here are crazy....[/quote:2adzhh66] Absolutely - they're very odd and to be honest I think they must be a bit naive - either that or they're supremely confident![/quote:2adzhh66] :o0 :o0 :o0 Sure why wouldn't people be supremely confident in their relationahip? Personally speaking, my H has never given me any reason to suspect or doubt him, so if I heard he'd had a lapdance, so what!! He knows where his bread is buttered and would take me over some naked dancing girl any day of the week. HOWEVER, hearing that he had sucked on a lapdancer's nipples would more than likely initiate a row, but most certainly wouldn't break us up.[/quote:2adzhh66] I meant 'supremely confident' in themselves - not their relationships - two completely different things. You can trust your hubbie or H2B, but still feel like you're not happy with your own body or whatever. Knowing that your other half had looked at someone with a seemingly perfect body could easily incite anger/upset/jealousy in some women. You can have complete trust, but still doubt that you're enough sometimes..... Unfortunately.
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="dafbird":n15hpi0g]Has anyone ever given their man a lap dance?[/quote:n15hpi0g] Why don't you start a thread and find out?
Miah Posts: 2738
[quote="Ficidy":3mdoryxf][quote="Miah":3mdoryxf][quote="Ficidy":3mdoryxf][quote="Briony":3mdoryxf][quote="mrs. blues":3mdoryxf]Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:3mdoryxf] paid [/i:3mdoryxf]for the privilege too. It's just not right[/quote:3mdoryxf] I totally agree. I think some of the posters here are crazy....[/quote:3mdoryxf] [b:3mdoryxf]Absolutely - they're very odd[/b:3mdoryxf] and to be honest I think they must be a bit naive - either that or they're supremely confident![/quote:3mdoryxf] :o0 :o0 :o0 Sure why wouldn't people be supremely confident in their relationahip? Personally speaking, my H has never given me any reason to suspect or doubt him, so if I heard he'd had a lapdance, so what!! He knows where his bread is buttered and would take me over some naked dancing girl any day of the week. HOWEVER, hearing that he had sucked on a lapdancer's nipples would more than likely initiate a row, but most certainly wouldn't break us up.[/quote:3mdoryxf] I meant 'supremely confident' in themselves - not their relationships - two completely different things. You can trust your hubbie or H2B, but still feel like you're not happy with your own body or whatever. Knowing that your other half had looked at someone with a seemingly perfect body could easily incite anger/upset/jealousy in some women. You can have complete trust, but still doubt that you're enough sometimes..... Unfortunately.[/quote:3mdoryxf] I've been through the whole "I'm not physically perfect" thing and I still do have issues with how I look etc. but I have no doubt in my mind that I am "enough" for my H. And therefore I wouldn't have a problem with him having a lapdance. According to you, that makes me odd. And to another poster, it makes me crazy. I think that's very sad. And, needless to say, completely untrue.
Briony Posts: 185
[quote="Miah":4uzkb65n] I've been through the whole "I'm not physically perfect" thing and I still do have issues with how I look etc. but I have no doubt in my mind that I am "enough" for my H. And therefore I wouldn't have a problem with him having a lapdance. According to you, that makes me odd. And to another poster, it makes me crazy. I think that's very sad. And, needless to say, completely untrue.[/quote:4uzkb65n] I was referring to the poster who said she'd PAY for her h2b to have a lapdance. In fairness, why would anyone pay for their h2b to become aroused by oogling over naked women? I think that's very sad.
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="Briony":1l59q476][quote="Miah":1l59q476] I've been through the whole "I'm not physically perfect" thing and I still do have issues with how I look etc. but I have no doubt in my mind that I am "enough" for my H. And therefore I wouldn't have a problem with him having a lapdance. According to you, that makes me odd. And to another poster, it makes me crazy. I think that's very sad. And, needless to say, completely untrue.[/quote:1l59q476] I was referring to the poster who said she'd PAY for her h2b to have a lapdance. In fairness, why would anyone pay for their h2b to become aroused by oogling over naked women? I think that's very sad.[/quote:1l59q476] I agree - and no matter how much the more 'liberal' women here try to convince us otherwise, I can't see why you would want to do it and can't fathom it at all. They must think we're awful old-fashioned altogether - but I don't care. No way will I ever pay for my beloved to ogle another woman - not in a million years... He wants a lapdance - he gets one from me!
carol shaw jewellery Posts: 749
I don't think it's acceptable at all. The only good thing here is that he told you and was honest with you about what went on. I'm sure many husbands go on these weekends and pretend nothing has happened. Keep talking to him about it, let him know you're upset and ask him how he would feel if you were in that situation (obviously not breasts but you know what I mean) would he like a semi naket guy touching you? I'd be really upset if it was my husband. So I really feel for you.
architec Posts: 1306
[quote="Carol Shaw Jewellery":2ycqimbm]I don't think it's acceptable at all. [b:2ycqimbm]The only good thing here is that he told you and was honest with you about what went on. [/b:2ycqimbm]I'm sure many husbands go on these weekends and pretend nothing has happened. Keep talking to him about it, let him know you're upset and ask him how he would feel if you were in that situation (obviously not breasts but you know what I mean) would he like a semi naket guy touching you? I'd be really upset if it was my husband. So I really feel for you.[/quote:2ycqimbm] Why is that a good thing? If he feels so bad about it, why does he have to offload his guilt on to his unsuspecting OH, thus incurring her own doubts about the relationship and hurting her? The truth isn't always the best solution, especially if it's a once-off event. He should be man enough to shoulder the guilt and let the guilt be his punishment. If women paid men to strip off and suck their intimate body parts, it would be so frowned upon. Already, the more innocent male strippers (ie they leave their kacks on) have a tacky and cheap image, whereas female stripping is becoming even more 'sophisticated' in its branding and is seen as 'de rigeur' for many celeb parties and 'trendy couples' to share in as a sex-aid. I don't think blokes would be as happy to share man-ogling with their wives as many women seem to be in the opposite situation.....