Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 10

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

voice of Posts: 19
[quote="architec":12pkyzie] Why is that a good thing? If he feels so bad about it, why does he have to offload his guilt on to his unsuspecting OH, thus incurring her own doubts about the relationship and hurting her? The truth isn't always the best solution, especially if it's a once-off event. He should be man enough to shoulder the guilt and let the guilt be his punishment. [/quote:12pkyzie] Oh what a load of crap, I cant believe someone would actually post that. ((He should man-up and hide what happened from you?)) What has happened to the world that secrecy is a better option than straight up honesty? You have got to be joking me. If he had a lapdance and didnt tell you and you found out about it you would probably tear him a new one and be on here posting about how if it was so innocent why didnt he just tell you about it and how the secrecy was the worst part of it all. Well, he told you, deal with it. He's an ass for having a lapdance, a dumber ass for telling you about it, but at least he's an honest ass, you cant take that away from him right now. Ignore this idiocy, talk to him about it and during that conversation ask him why he felt telling you was the right thing to do, was it gulit backed? or was there something else to it.
Angle_* Posts: 124
I wouldn't mind if my H2B went to a lapdancing club on a stag but if he got a private lap dance or did what your H2B did I would go ballistic.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I honestly can't believe some of the things that I am reading on this post. First up to the girls who think every guy does this ... no they don't & you are completly fooling yourself if you think so. For those who pay for their H2B's to have a lap dance ... how insecure are you? Get some proverbial balls please!! Are you sitting at home reading "how to keep your man" while he is out at some lap dancing club with a stripper. and please stop kidding yourselves, it is not "for a laugh" if they wanted a laugh they would go to a comedy club, this is to get aroused, end of story. And lets be honest, if these women would strip for €10, do a lap dance for €25 ... what would they do for €50?? And please don't tell me that I need to be more open minded, I am open minded enough to see that I am my fiancees equal and deserve the same level of respect and fidelity that he does.
doesmybumlookbiginthis? Posts: 480
well said mrs g! :o)ll O-O :o)ll ;o(
architec Posts: 1306
[quote="voice of":2kois776][quote="architec":2kois776] Why is that a good thing? If he feels so bad about it, why does he have to offload his guilt on to his unsuspecting OH, thus incurring her own doubts about the relationship and hurting her? The truth isn't always the best solution, especially if it's a once-off event. He should be man enough to shoulder the guilt and let the guilt be his punishment. [/quote:2kois776] Oh what a load of crap, I cant believe someone would actually post that. ((He should man-up and hide what happened from you?)) What has happened to the world that secrecy is a better option than straight up honesty? You have got to be joking me. If he had a lapdance and didnt tell you and you found out about it you would probably tear him a new one and be on here posting about how if it was so innocent why didnt he just tell you about it and how the secrecy was the worst part of it all. Well, he told you, deal with it. [b:2kois776]He's an ass for having a lapdance, a dumber ass for telling you about it, but at least he's an honest ass, you cant take that away from him right now.[/b:2kois776] Ignore this idiocy, talk to him about it and during that conversation ask him why he felt telling you was the right thing to do, was it gulit backed? or was there something else to it.[/quote:2kois776] You have contradicted yourself there, voice of (reason? I think not). He's dumb for telling her, but at least it was honest? So you think he SHOULD have told her, but he was stupid for doing it? Clarify please. He told her the unpleasant details, it's hurt her to the core, to what avail? He gets off now as the honest arsehole, while she focusses on 'nipplegate'. Not a nice situation to be in. He could have told her he went to the lapdancing club, unfortunately it happens and she could deal with it as she chose. But by describing what he did during a private dance, it's not constructive to the situation and he's jeopardised the relationship, whether he intends to or not is another story.
architec Posts: 1306
[quote="Mrs.G":kt1jr4f4]I honestly can't believe some of the things that I am reading on this post. First up to the girls who think every guy does this ... no they don't & you are completly fooling yourself if you think so. For those who pay for their H2B's to have a lap dance ... how insecure are you? Get some proverbial balls please!! Are you sitting at home reading "how to keep your man" while he is out at some lap dancing club with a stripper. and please stop kidding yourselves, it is not "for a laugh" if they wanted a laugh they would go to a comedy club, this is to get aroused, end of story. And lets be honest, if these women would strip for €10, do a lap dance for €25 ... what would they do for €50?? And please don't tell me that I need to be more open minded, I am open minded enough to see that I am my fiancees equal and deserve the same level of respect and fidelity that he does.[/quote:kt1jr4f4] Loving your work!! :wv
[quote="architec":vhdpxxgt][quote="Mrs.G":vhdpxxgt]I honestly can't believe some of the things that I am reading on this post. First up to the girls who think every guy does this ... no they don't & you are completly fooling yourself if you think so. For those who pay for their H2B's to have a lap dance ... how insecure are you? Get some proverbial balls please!! Are you sitting at home reading "how to keep your man" while he is out at some lap dancing club with a stripper. and please stop kidding yourselves, it is not "for a laugh" if they wanted a laugh they would go to a comedy club, this is to get aroused, end of story. And lets be honest, if these women would strip for €10, do a lap dance for €25 ... what would they do for €50?? And please don't tell me that I need to be more open minded, I am open minded enough to see that I am my fiancees equal and deserve the same level of respect and fidelity that he does.[/quote:vhdpxxgt] Loving your work!! :wv[/quote:vhdpxxgt] why thank you & gerimacc too.
Roz Posts: 588
[quote="Mrs.G":2unll2nm]I honestly can't believe some of the things that I am reading on this post. First up to the girls who think every guy does this ... no they don't & you are completly fooling yourself if you think so. For those who pay for their H2B's to have a lap dance ... how insecure are you? Get some proverbial balls please!! Are you sitting at home reading "how to keep your man" while he is out at some lap dancing club with a stripper. and please stop kidding yourselves, it is not "for a laugh" if they wanted a laugh they would go to a comedy club, this is to get aroused, end of story. And lets be honest, if these women would strip for €10, do a lap dance for €25 ... what would they do for €50?? And please don't tell me that I need to be more open minded, I am open minded enough to see that I am my fiancees equal and deserve the same level of respect and fidelity that he does.[/quote:2unll2nm] Couldnt have said it better myself! :wv
[quote="fantasy08":3a0w7r2t][quote="Mrs.G":3a0w7r2t]I honestly can't believe some of the things that I am reading on this post. First up to the girls who think every guy does this ... no they don't & you are completly fooling yourself if you think so. For those who pay for their H2B's to have a lap dance ... how insecure are you? Get some proverbial balls please!! Are you sitting at home reading "how to keep your man" while he is out at some lap dancing club with a stripper. and please stop kidding yourselves, it is not "for a laugh" if they wanted a laugh they would go to a comedy club, this is to get aroused, end of story. And lets be honest, if these women would strip for €10, do a lap dance for €25 ... what would they do for €50?? And please don't tell me that I need to be more open minded, I am open minded enough to see that I am my fiancees equal and deserve the same level of respect and fidelity that he does.[/quote:3a0w7r2t] Couldnt have said it better myself! :wv[/quote:3a0w7r2t] Thank you... glad to see there are some strong minded women out there. Our foremothers didn't burn their bras for nothing !! :thnk :wv
blink Posts: 821
You go Mrs. G Moneymaid, whereever you are I hope you are keeping well and looking after yourself. Only you can make the decision in what to do in your life. I hope it all works out for the best for you whatever you decide! Sending you an angel O:o)