Menu

Sex problem

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissusW Posts: 330
Hi girls, Sorry in advance if Ive posted this in the wrong section. Ive been with my partner for 10 years now and have always had a burning sensation during sex. Has anyone else experienced this or know what it is? Its really beginning to bug me! Thanks :wv
Salander Posts: 1639
doesn't sound good I do n't think there should be any burning - think a trip to doctor or women's clinic might be needed - could be some small infection you are passing back and forth to each other.
Suebabe Posts: 553
Hi Blob Have you had this for the last 10 years ???? If so do you not think that you should get it checked ???Sorry if i sound blunt but its going on to long now it could be anything!!! Hope you get it sorted soon !!!!
No I know! Ive had it on and off and have been to the well woman etc and they cant seem to find anything wrong. Have had smears etc and have all been clear? Its just bugging me because I would think it would have to be something?
Salander Posts: 1639
feel free not to answer but do you use condoms? it could be an allergy to latex? or i need to use a lot of lube - i know tmi :-8
yep i do use condoms sometimes. unfortunately it happens with or without them. i have made another appointment for the well woman this week to see if I can yet again get it sorted!
Mrs Beasley Posts: 589
Could be chafing due to lack of lubrication?
brillbride Posts: 675
think this is called Cystitis....xx
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i suffer from this too it took years of tests to find out what was wrong i was diagnosed with chronic Interstitial cystitis. it mimics the symptoms of a kidney infection and a major sign of it is buning during and after sex...theres plenty of info on the net http://www.medicinenet.com/interstitial ... /page2.htm hope i helped :wv
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824