Menu

Sex problem - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissusW Posts: 330
Thanks so much for all the advice. I went to the well woman last week and got a smear test done again and they tested for thrush etc. I dont have the symptoms of thrush but they said it might be internal? Anyway....Ill keep you posted :-8
clickityclick Posts: 120
:xxx [b:avaat8y9]What you've got is cystitis. After you've had it treated, drink plenty of cranberry juice. Barley water is also good, if you can get it.[/b:avaat8y9]
clickityclick Posts: 120
:xxx [b:1r89a6w3]What you've got is cystitis. After you've had it treated, drink plenty of cranberry juice. Barley water is also good, if you can get it.[/b:1r89a6w3]
woohoo09 Posts: 630
[quote="juliomartinez":x48az93i]Hola, I am no the expert on the thing sexy but when you is having the post-coital cigarettes he is not dripping the ash on your vage which is causing the burning? He is maybe the obvious solution but I am not knowing much about the sexy time but i am knowing plenty about the cigarettes and he is not for the rocket scientist to be knowing to be keeping them well away from your vage. Adios for now, Julio[/quote:x48az93i] your English is improving Julio.............. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Hins Posts: 940
[quote="woohoo09":2bkeoioj][quote="juliomartinez":2bkeoioj]Hola, I am no the expert on the thing sexy but when you is having the post-coital cigarettes he is not dripping the ash on your vage which is causing the burning? He is maybe the obvious solution but I am not knowing much about the sexy time but i am knowing plenty about the cigarettes and he is not for the rocket scientist to be knowing to be keeping them well away from your vage. Adios for now, Julio[/quote:2bkeoioj] your English is improving Julio.............. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2bkeoioj] Jesus Christ Julio.......... :o0
pixiebell Posts: 739
hi girls i feel the same just burning sensation during entry...think its ruining my life for now...want it sorted before my wedding but it does turn you of having sex :o( even though my h2b is so so good and said we can get counselling if needed...man don't know what to do and the thought of councelling :-8 please let me know how you's get on :thnk
frillynickers Posts: 1765
Could the sensation be from - Thrush you both have - Alergy to latex if you are using condoms - Maybe your not...wet enough :-8 and may need to use a lubricant
fushia Posts: 223
del
pixiebell Posts: 739
just wondering if any one you know of any health clinic like well wmen around Mayo ...i would really love to try and get this sorted??? :-8