Menu

Tell me I'm not on my own in this - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Hi Boulevard. I'm delighted that you got things sorted.
Boulevard Posts: 995
Thanks Mrs Jay kay :-8 How's your tummy? Have you been ill?
I'm grand. I've no sickness or anything. I was nearly going to go and buy another test today cos I'm fine (bar being tired and a bit teary. I'd cry to look at me at the moment :-8 ). Thanks for asking. I'm nearly hoping for some symptoms at this stage to make me feel like everything is ok. (I know, I'll SO regret saying that in about 2 weeks time). I was thinking of you last night and I was delighted to hear that you've sorted it all out. I knew you would anyway. x
Boulevard Posts: 995
Ah thanks very much, thats very nice of you. I was so blue, but its ok now. I'm sure its normal to feel the way you do at this stage, nothing to worry about. A little jay kay! God its so exciting. I will probably freak out a bit when/if I get pregnant.
Milly83 Posts: 3620
JayKay, I haven't had any sickness either. Been tired and at your stage, I was really teary but all fine now. I have a bump now, just a little one but a bump all the same!
Edited cos the wagon could read this and know it was me!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
You are normal!!! Don't worry hon!! You'll get over this stage and everything will be great
[quote="GoldenBride":31tnj7nh]You are normal!!! Don't worry hon!! You'll get over this stage and everything will be great[/quote:31tnj7nh] Thanks. I just needed someone to tell me that I'm normal :o0
willful Posts: 6822
Glad to hear everything's sorted B :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll