Menu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rubies Posts: 1375
Maybe it's my hangover but I'm v depressed today
TickledPink Posts: 338
Dont want to sound twee but...no I actually havent. I have looked objectively around the room on a number of occasions (in year one of the relationship; we are over three years on) and hand on my heart, I have not met or even heard of someone better than my H2B for me. Havent felt the need to do this in so long that maybe I have missed out on a better one!! (Hee hee - just kidding). Maybe it is the hangover blues or do you think you are having serious doubts (or could they just be jitters?) :wv
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
blissful2b Posts: 1555
no way!i'm on the side with the greener grass :heartbeat: defo never think of being single. i love him to bits
Feeling much better today. Had an amazing night with OH and I know I've found the best and I definitely don't want to change him. Hate hangovers!
Yeh I sometimes wonder would I be all alone if I'd never met him and I tell him everyday that I know how lucky I am to have found him. I think it's from going out with single friends that it makes me question things but I can't imagine ever loving someone else as much as I do him.
Maybe it's an age thing too. I still think I'm really young getting married and maybe that's why I have my head turned. Ah I think it's good to have small doubts as it keeps me aware of what I've got.
angel3 Posts: 1572
rubies There was a simlar thread on this before - your not alone in thinking like that alot of posters where saying the same thing hun - sure if you didnt have any hang up's it wouldnt be real chick....
I'm not that young just feel that I am. 25.
rhodeisland Posts: 53
I think this can happen, I go out with my single friends and we can have great laughs. When a group of nice lads come over to chat to us, I feel a little excluded from the fun as I am in a relationship. I have felt like you rubies a few times but when you both are home alone you realise that you are involved for a reason :wv