Menu

.... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sillymoo Posts: 337
i agree with the others that poor girl is being let down just cos her mother is a spiteful cow, thats bloody ridiculous
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Bridenov08 Posts: 44
Just an idea :-8 but would you not give the tickets to sd and let her mum take her to the gig... I know it would be hard but then at least sd won't loose out and you will feel better knowing that she at least gets her treat!!!??? It must be hard for sd growing up and listening to her mum talk about court orders etc... if you and her dad give her the tickets then at least sd will see that you are putting her feelings first which is what her mother should be doing instead of playing petty games there is a childs feelings at stake here and if she can't be grown up about it then you need to be the one to lead by example she might twig eventually that you just want her d to be happy...
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
MeSB Posts: 3785
wol2008 Posts: 9
[quote="shera":1zm7ptob]she is 8!! she will not be this age forever, repeat she will not be this age forever.[/quote:1zm7ptob] Thats quite similar to the one that gets me through the same kind of shite
wol2008 Posts: 9
[quote="wol2008":qzifyrcn][quote="shera":qzifyrcn]she is 8!! she will not be this age forever, repeat she will not be this age forever.[/quote:qzifyrcn] Thats quite similar to the one that gets me through the same kind of sugar[/quote:qzifyrcn] Just realised that some words are substituted. S h i t e becomes Sugar :-)