Menu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pictureperfect Posts: 7
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Don't call the wedding off! You will have to talk to him, there seems to be still a lot of doubt between ye because of what happened before. Have ye a good relationship in other ways?
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
If you are honestly thinking of calling the wedding off because two of his ex's are his facebook friends well then there is no way you can be in love with this man. Do yourself and him a favour and allow both of you the chance to be happy with someone else. Sorry, FP
pictureperfect Posts: 7
Crostini Posts: 1105
think it is slightly drastic to call your wedding off over facebook. it sounds like you have not got over the cheating that happened early in your relationship. if you do marry him, are you going to be wondering for the rest of your life whether something is going on or not? you will either have to truely forgive and forget or move on from the relationship. if you don't trust him, then whats the point? i would tell him straight out about the fact that you are not happy that he had time to add his ex's but not you. ask him why that was.. Do you feel that you have to check up on him? i.e. what he's looking at on the pc, who his friends are on facebook etc?
Jawl Posts: 8881
I don't think she's calling off her wedding over Facebook, I think she's worried about her boyfriend and doesn't trust him. Seriously you should confront him with your fears, you are making a life time commitment, be sure.
gerbil Posts: 3528
I think firstforus summed it up perfectly. You really need to talk to him.
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
as the other wollies said and talk to him, u love him remember that always, it could easily be his two ex's found him through friends, facebook is funny like that. Just dont jump to conclusions, I know its easy for me to say Take care O:o) O:o)
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
What I would do is make sure has his status as engaged on Facebook then the exes will know, sure they might be engaged or in a relationship themselves... I would not worry, do sit down with him and chat about it, don't be having those sad thought of cancelling the wedding :thnk
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
You would have to admit though that having your first thought being to cancel the wedding rather than talking to him about it, or doing anything else less drastic is a bit telling??? FP