Menu

woman

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gogogirl Posts: 1071
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
No you not a prude - but you are missing out ! Have a glass of wine turn the lights low and away you go !!! I was like that - but tbh if he had an issue with yout body he wouldn't be interested in sex with you in the irst place, let alone you on top!!!! Let yourself go
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
let me tell you h2b never gets ontop its always me, and if we start on side by side he rolls me over, i myself would prefer bottom, im not skinny malink but it doesnt bother me its the boobs he does be looking at
stinky Posts: 606
I am skinny in my head when I have sex! So on top isn't a problem. You are not a prude but you are missing out as another poster said. I never used to be able to do it but I was trying to hard! Once I relaxed it came naturally to me and now it doesn't bother me at all. Try it out and if you don't like it or it isn't working just change position and tell your H2B that practice makes perfect!
deisebabe Posts: 740
I was like you before.used never go on top but with the BF i didn't mind i knew he loved me no matter what shape i was and i knew he wanted me to do it and i did. Give it ago if he didn't like your body he wouldn't be with you and wouldn't ask you to do it. go for it if you don't like it there are plenty of other options. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MadameKinky Posts: 222
Go on give it a go, it is a really good position much better than being on bottom. :lol: :lol:
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Thanks girles, I think I'll buy a bottle of wine on the way home and put on my best undies! ohh god.. you'd think a woman of my age wouldn't be so hung up about this. I am eager to try new things but it's always my confidence that gets me.. what positions are best for the large ladies!
miss sixty Posts: 467
Well worth giving it a go!!!!!! It gives a double whamy IFYKWIM :lol: He loves your body so show it off girl!
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I was like that didnt want to go on top because I felt my belly was going 90 and prefer being on the bottom, but h2b loves its so much I give in every so often. I like lights on though, h2b always turns them off! :roll:
atracta Posts: 120
Definately worth the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :D :D Enjoy and don't be worrying. He loves you just the way you are!!!