Menu

xxxx

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cazza1981 Posts: 451
xxx
joer Posts: 1617
I think we all get like that sometimes, dont let it get to you too much. before he goes remind him of what will be waiting for him at home :-8
lovindis Posts: 642
Hes only goin away for two nights: bit OTT to be getting so upset! are you premenstral, if so that might be the reason as to be so upset over nothing.
joer Posts: 1617
ah that seems abit harsh?? Can you arrange for the girls to come over one of the nights and have a good night in, wine and nibbles etc, book yourself a beauty treatment or go off shopping, thats normally what I do when I find myself home alone. Is there a trust issue there at all, something that might have happened before that you are worried about??
Thanks joeyjay i think i am going to organise to go Christmas shopping with Mum i think. No nothing worring about trust. He happened a couple of years ago i would cry and panic i ended up going to the doctor and him tellin me i am getting anixety attacks. He happens every so often when i am worried or stressed.
lovindis Posts: 642
[quote="joeyjay":3atznpcz]ah that seems abit harsh?? Can you arrange for the girls to come over one of the nights and have a good night in, wine and nibbles etc, book yourself a beauty treatment or go off shopping, thats normally what I do when I find myself home alone. Is there a trust issue there at all, something that might have happened before that you are worried about??[/quote:3atznpcz] Oh i didnt mean it to sound harsh! I had sent that without finishing it what i meant is maybe your emotions are all over the place and thats all is wrong with you!
I thought it sounded a bit harsh, but don't worry i didn't take offensive i am just a worrier i think.
Mrs Unichick Posts: 1004
Agree with the girls. Hubby recently went on a stag to Amsterdam so I arranged a wkd away in Liverpool to keep myself occupied. He ended up texting me loads of times & I trust him 100%. Try and tell yourself that you can't control what will happen and you just have to let him off to enjoy himself. Think if you went on a hen you wouldn't want him stressing about you going on one. :thnk
LAdancer Posts: 445
TBH I'll prob be the same way. I trust H2B 100% but that still doesn't stop me worrying, what if something happens etc. I'm a born worrier but I know that when H2B is away on his stag I will be out with the girls all weekend to keep my mind off it haha, suppose I just hate being apart from him :-8
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Hey Cazza Don't be worrying about your boyfriend heading away for the weekend...Do what I do head out with the girls...you will be wondering what you were worrying about when you receive loads of texts and phonecalls from him when he is away...enjoy your weekend and have a bit of chill out time....