Menu

4 months married-have we lade a mistake - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wedded bliss Posts: 303
You're not happy & your living a lie, just remember, life isn't a game, you only get 1 chance @ it.............
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="BouncyL":1tfrfkh7][quote="tiredbride":1tfrfkh7]You've gotten yourself into a pretty big mess here! It's only you that can get yourself out of it. If you are always going to feel unfulfilled by this guy then you need to break up with him rather than keep on living a lie. Yes you should feel on top of the world nad not having these doubts but you don't so deal with it.[/quote:1tfrfkh7] God that is so harsh![/quote:1tfrfkh7] Truth does not equal harsh. [size=59:1tfrfkh7]Only offering my humble opinion, do not want to cause any offense- except to the poster who's opinion was not sugar-coated for the feeble-minded among us, hope I didn't hurt your feelings, you all like me don't you? Please like me, but then we all think alike - any dissent is crushed ruthlessly- so of course you like me, I'm so inoffensive and bland aren't I? Aren't I? Gee gosh darn it, I really hope so. [/size:1tfrfkh7]
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
[quote="lets go fly a kite":2z3a5dm8]Only offering my humble opinion, do not want to cause any offense- except to the poster who's opinion was not sugar-coated for the feeble-minded among us, hope I didn't hurt your feelings, you all like me don't you? Please like me, but then we all think alike - any dissent is crushed ruthlessly- so of course you like me, I'm so inoffensive and bland aren't I? Aren't I? Gee gosh darn it, I really hope so.[/quote:2z3a5dm8] I don't that you could use inoffensive and bland to descibe your posts no more than I can :o0 :o0
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
this is such a crazy tough situation & I honestly can't imagine what you are going through. Stepping aside from the relationship...how are you feeling at the moment? Maybe take a little time to sort yourself & see what you think & feel about things. Then look at getting the two of you counselling. Remember, that it is your life & at the end of the day you have to do what is right for you. Best of luck with everything.
wol2008 Posts: 9
I was in a similar situation a few years ago. While the breakup was hard at the time, in the long run it was the best thing and I am now in another relationship and the difference is amazing. I can agree with some of the other posters that you should give it a chance, but if you feel that there is nothing there and you know what needs to be done, it may be hard, but it is probably the best thing.