Menu

Bridey is back in Slut mode... - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Nice one..... ;) :lol: [size=75:ssawt380]Dolly is taking notes :lol: :lol: [/size:ssawt380]
WifeZilla Posts: 1222
Ooooh, oooh, DeiseBabe, i know exactly what you'll do!! Stay in the Lake hotel in Killarney. (www.lakehotel.ie). Fab hotel. Lovely and secluded grounds and very very quiet around this time of year. They're right next to the famous Killarney lakes and have their own little jetty for boats 'n stuff. There's an old watch tower by the jetty and you could sneak over, hee hee! You could also head off for a romantic stroll away from teh hotel and find shelter under one of the big trees...Hmmmm.. Book one of the lakeview rooms with jacuzzi. Very romantic!!
deisebabe Posts: 740
Ya its gorgeous stayed there in Feb .He brought me away before i went to oz. We had a jacuzzi in the bathroom. I ran one for him put in some shower gel think i put in too much had bubbles all over the floor. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Staying in The Brehon (the new one next to the Glen Eagle) got a good deal on the net.We are going to the spa and think I will make a few purchases before we go as a birthday/anniversery treat.
The Brehan looks FAB, have you seen the style of the place? We got a taxi into town and the driver was saying how plush/fab it was. Next time i'm down i'll be checking that out! Good luck, you'll have a ball! :)
Bugsby Posts: 96
Hi, I get bored doing it in the house so one of the places we go is in a forest. There's a few forest walk areas around so we just head off the path and go behind some trees. We've done it in all sorts of places - fields (behind silage bales), car, van, behind walls, ditches , sneaking into boyfriends room in parents house. love the thrill - can get caught but try not to. Worst place was in Coole park near a bunch of trees as got stings from horse flies - yuck and was itchy for rest of evening. He gets his leopard skin thong out now and again and i like dressing in skimpy outfits. he loves it when we're in cinema and i have skirt on with no knickers. Hard to keep eye on film when his hand keeps heading south!
foxy bride Posts: 778
Mistified Posted: 27 Sep 2006 13:33 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jesus, Mary and Joseph! im sorry i got into the knots when i saw ur post
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:2zk6pogl]Hi, I get bored doing it in the house so one of the places we go is in a forest. There's a few forest walk areas around so we just head off the path and go behind some trees. We've done it in all sorts of places - fields (behind silage bales), car, van, behind walls, ditches , sneaking into boyfriends room in parents house. love the thrill - can get caught but try not to. Worst place was in Coole park near a bunch of trees as got stings from horse flies - yuck and was itchy for rest of evening. He gets his leopard skin thong out now and again and i like dressing in skimpy outfits. he loves it when we're in cinema and i have skirt on with no knickers. Hard to keep eye on film when his hand keeps heading south![/quote:2zk6pogl] Jeez....thanks for [i:2zk6pogl][b:2zk6pogl]EVERY [/b:2zk6pogl][/i:2zk6pogl]little details there.... Just a thought,the horse flies probably are attracted to his Leopard skin thong too-next time tell him to go comando! p.s lets just hope you don't share the popcorn in the cinema
foxy bride Posts: 778
oh yuk stop :oops:
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote:hrycym10]He gets his leopard skin thong out now and again [/quote:hrycym10] I am roaring laughing here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If i saw my fella in a leopard skin thong i think i'd die laughing!!