Menu

Bridey is back in Slut mode... - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
[quote:18qag4j3]If i saw my fella in a leopard skin thong i think i'd die laughing!![/quote:18qag4j3] Likewise Bridey - very Austin Powers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Bugsby Posts: 96
Yeah it's funny but also quite erotic when he's a hard-on and his thingy escapes out through the side!! I like to blindfold him sometimes. He loves it and he likes the odd slap. It's not a hard slap so don't go thinking I'm beating him up or anything! I don't like him slapping me so he doesn't do it. I like him talking dirty to me while he prefers action. It's great - we're very open about stuff. I'm just so comfortable with him and don't mind trying new positions and the like.
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Whatever you do Bugsby - don't be afraid of telling us every little detail about your initimate activities :roll: :lol: - Don't hold back now!! :lol:
Sorry if I'm being a bit graphic. Some of my friends do say that to me. i'm like that with everything though. I have flu at the moment but I'll spare you the details except for one .... I nearly choked on my flim this morning sorry i couldn't help it - in funny mood these days ; must be coming up to period time :D
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:1tc1s653]Sorry if I'm being a bit graphic. Some of my friends do say that to me. i'm like that with everything though. I have flu at the moment but I'll spare you the details except for one .... [b:1tc1s653]I nearly choked on my flim this [b][/b:1tc1s653]morning[/b] sorry i couldn't help it - in funny mood these days ; must be coming up to period time :D[/quote:1tc1s653] lovely.... :shock:
WifeZilla Posts: 1222
I think you'll find it's spelt "phlegm" or something similar!! Yes nothing like a good hocker to clear the auld lungs!! Sorry to hear you've the flu, hope you get better and don't end up in A&E with your eye poked out by his willy sticking out of his thong! :D
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
I think if I unzipped DH to find a Leopard Print Thong, I'd either faint or be got dead laughing somwhere, definitely the mood would be gone big time, lol.... [img:33xrdxng]http://www.marthas-hosiery.com/Terry-T-32002.jpg[/img:33xrdxng]
When he showed it to me first I was surprised but more at the thought of him going up to counter in shop with it. He bought me a vibrator there a few weeks ago but I haven't used it yet. I don't know if i will either as i'm quite happy with real thing. Do any of you use them and and difference with real thing?
lollypop Posts: 317
this thread is hilarious, had great fun reading it.