Menu

His birthday on Sunday..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Hi Ladies It's his birthday on Sunday and i would like to get him something nice. I've bought him tickets for his fav comedian in vicar st in a couple of weeks but i want to give him something the day of his birthday. We're going out for dinner on sunday but anyone got any ideas on any little pressies i can get him He has mountains on Hugo Boss so i can't get him any more Thanks :wv
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
tickets to cirque de solei in dublin (april may i think) an ipod nano a guitar football boots/5-a-side trainers sports jersey with his name on it vinyl records and a record player GPS system iphone
curliwurli Posts: 3369
[quote="AnthonyHutton":vc6qifxv]tickets to cirque de solei in dublin (april may i think) an ipod nano a guitar football boots/5-a-side trainers sports jersey with his name on it vinyl records and a record player GPS system iphone[/quote:vc6qifxv] haha what [b:vc6qifxv]expensive[/b:vc6qifxv] things boys like :o0
and girls are known for their modesty? what is a girls best friend again?? mans is a dog just for some perspective there anywayyy ticket to cirque de solei - 70 euro an ipod nano - 130 a guitar - from maybe 90 euro football boots/5-a-side trainers about 30 euro sports jersey with his name on it - hmmm.. what.. 50 euro? vinyl records and a record player - 100 for the player, as much vinyl as you can afford - tower records, johnny cash at fulsom prison - 9 euro GPS system - 220 if the apprentice is anythign to go by iphone - 140 about up to about 300 something
NemoFish Posts: 2501
[quote="AnthonyHutton":3b44ss2x]and girls are known for their modesty? what is a girls best friend again?? mans is a dog just for some perspective there [/quote:3b44ss2x] :o0 :o0 :eek :o0 :o0
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
DVD? Football/rugby/gaelic sport shirt...whichever he likes. Book? Cuff links? It's hard to tell you when we don't know his hobbies etc. good luck and have fun deciding.
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Gonna fly into town later to see if i can get him someting..........i have an idea...Ann Summers????? Oh i think so :o0
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
[quote="AnthonyHutton":164fu5cx]tickets to cirque de solei in dublin (april may i think) an ipod nano a guitar football boots/5-a-side trainers sports jersey with his name on it vinyl records and a record player GPS system iphone[/quote:164fu5cx] God my DH wouldn't like any of those :-8 maybe he's not a manly man. He is into his phones but wouldn't like an i phone
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
[quote="AnthonyHutton":164fu5cx]tickets to cirque de solei in dublin (april may i think) an ipod nano a guitar football boots/5-a-side trainers sports jersey with his name on it vinyl records and a record player GPS system iphone[/quote:164fu5cx] God my DH wouldn't like any of those :-8 maybe he's not a manly man. He is into his phones but wouldn't like an i phone
hes not into sports, music, gadgets, a nights entertainment or finding his way to places? whats left... fashion, cars, snowboarding... hows about throwing me a bone rather than just saying no to everything? jesus, women! ive been deliberately avoiding saying computer game