Menu

I don't care

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sticks'nStones Posts: 401
I really don't care what some of you think of [u:36j411ey][b:36j411ey]me[/b:36j411ey][/u:36j411ey] - I don't like people talking about my son and judging his life and make assumptions about him. Also yesterday I had some bad news about my health and to be honest it made me see that none of this really matters. I am glad I give some of you a space to vent your spleen and to those of you who were kind enough to PM me - thank you. Just to clarify - neither my husband or I have ever had sex with anyone else since we have been together which is over 15 years now. MPA
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Oh my god MPA, what happened? I haven't been on much recently so I don't know what people have been saying. Just ignore anyone making bitchy comments at you. I hope you're ok. BTW, I thought you were in Australia, not New Zealand? I've been away too long!
mama sugar Posts: 1387
ah mrs mpa I am sorry all those people are giving you a hard time noe of those know your personal circumstances they are just reading into your personal situation and know nothing about it Hope you are ok here you go you sound like you need a hug [img:2qdqceno]http://www.all-creatures.org/aip/hug-sm.jpg[/img:2qdqceno] also sorry to here you are not too well I hope you get better soon [img:2qdqceno]http://www.speakingroses.com/CEImages/Product/185x185/185-SP-012-400-Get-Well-Soo.jpg[/img:2qdqceno] take care always here if you need to talk take care of yourself luv sugar x
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Take care of yourself MPA and sorry to hear you got bad news about your health yesterday
kellyc Posts: 1300
Hope your ok dont let people get you down.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
GOOD ON YOU!!! IGNORE THE SHOWER OF SHITES WHO CAN'T SEE PAST THE END OF THEIR NOSE! hope the health issue is nothing too serious hun, take care xx
Gadfly Posts: 52
Some people are so far up their own ar*es ..... It's easy see that they were never in a difficult spot like being pregnant at 18....i know myself because I had a baby at 18...I managed on my own but I completely understand your decision..... Plus just because you've had a child that lives with your parents doesn't mean you can't have a healthy sex life....jesus any chance and these ones would lock you up in a magdalene laundry while they took your child off to "save" him!!! I also saw a comment about the amount of people you'd slept with (10 to 20)....well all i can say is they're easily shocked!!
Holly Posts: 480
Take care of yourself MPA, these things always seem worse when your so far away. xx
fluffmonster Posts: 77
Gadfly she slept with 20 people, had threesomes and affairs with women and as she has been with her husband 15 years and not been with anyone else she must have done all this by the time she was about 15. I'm sure most people would be shocked at under 15s doing this but of course anyone with a bit of sense is too afraid to say so because the care bears will shoot them down. I wonder what her husband's excuse is for not facing up to his responsibility. Doubt he had PND too.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Hope you better news soon - don't worry bout the others yesterday - whats that saying? Small towns small minds or something..