Menu

Is he cheating your opinion? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

islandfun Posts: 3054
And in all fairness, if you have to put up a poll asking if your husband is cheating or not then you're in trouble.
[quote="Miah":2e24jl99]I don't know if he's cheating or not. I'm more concerned about the fact that you were able to say to him "you haven't had a w*nk since last week" - don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing but do you have, like, [b:2e24jl99]a book you sign whenever either one of you gives yourself a treat?[/b:2e24jl99] [/quote:2e24jl99] :o0 Date of w*nk: Start Time: Finish Time: Speed: Amount of Deposit (mls): Rating out of 10 (1 poor -10 excellent) Signature:_____________________
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Maybe she has nobody else to turn to? I know if I was in that situation, I wouldn't like to tell my close friends and family until I knew the facts. You don't want them thinking bad of your husband. She could be fake, she could be genuine. Give her the benefit of the doubt or don't post at all.
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="islandfun":1k6bnj39][quote="Miah":1k6bnj39]I don't know if he's cheating or not. I'm more concerned about the fact that you were able to say to him "you haven't had a w*nk since last week" - don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing but do you have, like, [b:1k6bnj39]a book you sign whenever either one of you gives yourself a treat?[/b:1k6bnj39] [/quote:1k6bnj39] :o0 Date of w*nk: Start Time: Finsh Time: Amount of Deposit (mls): Rating out of 10 (1 poor -10 excellent) Signature:_____________________[/quote:1k6bnj39] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 PMSL!!! :o0 :o0
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Islandfun, I know you expressed your opinion, which is fine, but to mention that the poll about nose picking was better??? Not so sure if that was the opinion being asked for.. :wv I don't necessarily feel that its horsesh*t post either..... there are worse posts than this that have been replied to, including some that I would have put up, but if I genuinely had a concern like this, I would be so embarrassed to have a reply like this and it would put me off posting again.... :-8
I added in Speed..just in case.
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="GoldenBride":1t1fh56f]Maybe she has nobody else to turn to? I know if I was in that situation, I wouldn't like to tell my close friends and family until I knew the facts. You don't want them thinking bad of your husband. She could be fake, she could be genuine. Give her the benefit of the doubt or [b:1t1fh56f]don't post at all[/b:1t1fh56f].[/quote:1t1fh56f] Why? Cos you said so? Who died and made you Ruler of WOL?
Milly83 Posts: 3620
I meant don't post on this thread. I have gone anon before for a lot of things that may seem outrageous for some people. I have gotten some great feedback and others haven't believed me and I don't that it's fair. Imagine yourself being in that situation.
[quote="Psycho Sue":397mp5sy]Islandfun, I know you expressed your opinion, which is fine, [b:397mp5sy]but to mention that the poll about nose picking was better???[/b:397mp5sy] Not so sure if that was the opinion being asked for.. :wv [/quote:397mp5sy] :wv What's with the waving? In my opinion the nose picking post is better..What's wrong with that? I will admit that this poll is better than the 'What bra size are you'
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
[quote:19pbjc0q] What's with the waving? [/quote:19pbjc0q] Didn't want you to think I was being harsh........ And secondly, your opinion was being asked on the girls predicament, not on whether her post was genuine or not, or whether it was a good post.....