Menu

Is he cheating your opinion? - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

The PDQ Posts: 954
[quote="dafbird":38ulqk09]Ya'd be surprised at the force behind it if he didn't have relief for a while. It can go some distance! :)[/quote:38ulqk09] Like in Scarey Movie when your one is plastered to the ceiling??
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
:yelrotflmaosmilie:
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
fucking brilliant! i had a wank in the car!! oh my.. i think i'd lie about THAT and say i cheated! your man is a mobile pervert of some kind.. i'll be uneasy in gridlock from now on
[quote="dafbird":36u4pwxb]The funny thing is lads do be at themselves everywhere. They have no shame or self control. I've been told things & I know they're true about lads helping themselves in the toilets in work. Sure thats what Page 3 is for in the Sun![/quote:36u4pwxb] :o0 :action34 :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="dafbird":2dfcp7gk]The funny thing is lads do be at themselves everywhere. [b:2dfcp7gk]They have no shame or self control.[/b:2dfcp7gk] I've been told things & I know they're true about lads helping themselves in the toilets in work. Sure thats what Page 3 is for in the Sun![/quote:2dfcp7gk] Oh for the rolly eyes.
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i can honestly say ive never had a wank in work or public... at least not on my own at any rate
[quote="TokenMale":sedbr93n][quote="dafbird":sedbr93n]The funny thing is lads do be at themselves everywhere. [b:sedbr93n]They have no shame or self control.[/b:sedbr93n] I've been told things & I know they're true about lads helping themselves in the toilets in work. Sure thats what Page 3 is for in the Sun![/quote:sedbr93n] Oh for the rolly eyes.[/quote:sedbr93n] Thats what I needed :action34 had to do instead!