Menu

Last nail in the coffin and im done - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

she Posts: 3298
Sorry to here this Strawberry. Ye you had a lucky escape but you know your only human and it's hard when there's feelings there. Try get on with your life and hopefully the "girlfriend" will get a bit of sense as well...... :thnk
gerbil Posts: 3528
i don't know what your favourite cocktail is but you deserve a drink ...so take your pick O-O [img:t4q350d8]http://www.sandscripts.com/catalog/wedding/gif/cocktail_postcards.jpg[/img:t4q350d8]
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Fucking asshole! He will never be happy...ever! He obviously has major issues. Well done on your attitude and good luck with the bank.
marianf Posts: 5845
Your post made me :eek with sound effects. What a tosser! Nothing like a bit of closure to make you get on with your life!
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
You should thank you're lucky stars that you found out what a complete and utter tosser he is before it was too late. I'm delighted taht you are getting on with things and feeling more positive. I'd say his gf nearly died when you told her what has been going on. Is she going to stay with him??? She'd want to be off her head if she does.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="gerbil":1d0exgvb]i don't know what your favourite cocktail is but you deserve a drink ...so take your pick O-O [img:1d0exgvb]http://www.sandscripts.com/catalog/wedding/gif/cocktail_postcards.jpg[/img:1d0exgvb][/quote:1d0exgvb] em il have em all please :o0 :hic
gerbil Posts: 3528
[quote="MrsJayKay":1j8sumxl]You should thank you're lucky stars that you found out what a complete and utter tosser he is before it was too late. I'm delighted taht you are getting on with things and feeling more positive. [b:1j8sumxl]I'd say his gf nearly died when you told her what has been going on. Is she going to stay with him??? She'd want to be off her head if she does[/b:1j8sumxl].[/quote:1j8sumxl] yeah but witness the number of threads on WOL with people willing to overlook cheating etc :o( she probably will overlook it, it seems to happen all the time SS you're a flipping role model - well done for being so strong. Have ALL the drinkies!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="MrsJayKay":2kqwtlbe] I'd say his gf nearly died when you told her what has been going on. Is she going to stay with him??? She'd want to be off her head if she does.[/quote:2kqwtlbe] i dont know MJK, i never asked her but he text me 10 mins later so she obviosuly had confronted him and hes still texting me today, id say she might have told him where to go, i also gave her my number just in case thanks for all our support, i thought he was the one but i am a true beliver in everything happens for a reason and someone up there has a better plan for me, someone that will treat me better and totally be damn lucky to have me, i hope he comes quick :o0
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I also believe that everything happens for a reason and the reason that this happened to you is so that you can be free to find the man who will make you truely happy!!! Go you!!!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
SSC sorry to hear about all that has happened. I do think you should cut off as many ties as possible with him though. I know you still have the house together and need to be in contact but these texts and visits are where your notions of 'what ifs' and 'maybes' came from and while you're adamant now that this is it I'm sure you were just as adamant when you found out about the lying cheating dirtbag. I hope the other woman has got sense too and dumps him but if she stayed with him after you two broke up he must be feeding her some kind of fairytale stories. Am firm believer in 'if they'd do it with you, they do it to you.' Anyway their (un)happiness is irrelevant. I hope you do find the strenght to continue to move onwards and upwards. Good luck dude!