Menu

Last nail in the coffin and im done - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

saucywife Posts: 37
Well done for moving on. I think you did the right thing ringing his girlfriend. At least your consience is clear!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Your better off out of it, leave him off, what goes around comes around and it will catch up with him!! Hope you are ok!
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Just read this now. I can't believe what a complete and utter wankstain this guy is. You deserve so much better that what he could ever offer. Some men make my blood boil. You must have some strength to be putting up with all the texts and false hopes that he was giving you. I know what it's like to have your heart broken in an instant, but time is definitely the best healer..even though I didn't really believe others when they told me when I split with my ex. But look back to how you felt when you broke up, and then look at where you are now. I bet you never thought you would be able to move on or feel better. Who know what will happen in the next 6 months, but I hope you get the happiness that you deserve. Fair play to you for ringing his fiancee - hopefully she will see sense, but that's not your worry now. Ignore the prick unless it's something to do with the house. You're so much better off without this guy.
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="TokenMale":245lihau]SS, Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. It sounds trite, but this is the first day of the rest of your life, and now you can get on with it unencumbered by this asshole. Enjoy it!![/quote:245lihau] :o0 :o0 that's brill
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thanks ET i know im well rid, i just couldnt believe they were actualyl engaged after fkn 6 months, :eek talk about a dig in the stomach? but ye there is someone better out there. someone that will treat me better and will love being with me, he used to be like that but its really strange the way people change. its quite sad actually. what wont kill ya will make ya stronger eh.
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
[quote="Easy Tiger":27frcjtw]Just read this now. I can't believe what a complete and utter [b:27frcjtw]wankstain [/b:27frcjtw]this guy is. [/quote:27frcjtw] Brilliant ET - I haven't heard that expression since my brothers were teenagers :o0 SS, you are well rid of that tosser. As some of the other posters have said, you need to cut all ties with him and only communicate on issues related to your house through your solicitor. Good luck with the bank. Do give some thought to what you will do if you are not successful with the bank. I know that you would prefer to hold onto the house but it might be better and cleaner to sell it, split the money and use your share as a deposit for another property. There will always be some sort of a connection as long as you have something in common...
gerbil Posts: 3528
[quote="strawberry shortcake":3ld1wjwi]thanks ET i know im well rid, i just couldnt believe they were actualyl engaged after fkn 6 months, :eek talk about a dig in the stomach? but ye there is someone better out there. someone that will treat me better and will love being with me, he [b:3ld1wjwi]used to be like that but its really strange the way people change[/b:3ld1wjwi]. its quite sad actually. what wont kill ya will make ya stronger eh.[/quote:3ld1wjwi] sometimes even a wankstein (loving that phrase) knows a good thing when he sees it and makes an effort. You were obviously worth making the effor for but sadly his true and shallow colours showed through eventually. It's a reflection on him not you.
SteveMcQueen Posts: 466
I think ye are all being really hard on this guy. Only joking. What a sleaze! :o0 Well done SS, get rid and take the house too!
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
SS so sorry to hear about that, but you are well rid of him. What a a**hole! I was with a wanker like that for 7 years. After I finally broke up with him (at 35) I thought that I would never move on (thought I was past it tbh). 3 months later I met my now husband. Couldn't be happier. So you can move on and find happiness again.
Miah Posts: 2738
Whoa Stevie, I was just about to give you an earful till I read the end of your post :o0 :o0 :o0