Menu

Moved to new location...no friends - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Momof2 Posts: 3884
Yeah how about a waterford meet up??
kenko Posts: 1430
Im up for it, Anyone else?????????
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I live in North County Wexford - might be a bit far for me but let me know anyways - wud love to put a face to a few names on 'ere. Liz.
Hi Liz, im sure i speak for all the blow ins on this site and say of course your welcome plus you can give us all travel tips :o0 sure your only up the road when we have something in the pipeline we will give you a shout :wv
Hi girls just wondering how everyone is today. Its a lovely evening having our tea outside on the decking later and pretend were some where far away(i wish)Talk to you all later :wv
Shannoncailin Posts: 1038
Sorry didn't read full thread. I'm facing same prospect in the next few months so I am a big worried about it but I am determined to put myself out there and meet new people.
Dee24 Posts: 608
Hey All Yep, id defintely be on for a meet up. Kenko, things arent so good today. Long story, I'll PM you.
Welcome shannonlass :wv How are you?
HI dee just pm d you ok hun.
Hi everyone, its been a long time since we had a chat, really missed this site over the last few days when it was down.Hows everyone keeping? Any news to report girls.What did you get up to over the long weekend? Talk to you girls soon :wv :wv