Menu

MY MOTHER

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
Does your mother ever just wreck your f*cking t*ts?! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Like I don't want to sound like a complete mother basher. I love her to bits but my God some times she tests my patience. i was on the phone to her a minute ago in work & this is how the conversation went Me: "Hi Mom, its Mrjun" Mom: "Oh hi, what time are you coming out tonight?" Me: "Id say it'll..." dont get any further coz I'm interrupted Mom: "I have lovely dinner ready" Me: "Oh great thanks wh.." interrupted again Mom: "bla bla bla" then I go to speak again and she interrupts me about ten more times. OMG ARRGGGHHH O:| O:| Then when I eventually do get a word in edgeways the reception starts to go (perfect on my end but apparently she couldnt hear me) & im talking away & she just goes "oh I cant hear u, Ill go away byyee" and bang she's gone! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
I probably have put this in Let Off Steam actually the more I think about it!! :-8 :o0 :-8 :o0
early days Posts: 691
My mother works as a receptionist and often rings me from work and it goes like this My phone rings; Me:"Hello" Her: "Hi, can you hold?" WTF???? You rang me!! Cue dodgy phone music for a minute.... Her: "Sorry about that. Well, how are.....Sorry can you hold again?" Cue more dodgy phone music for a minute.... Her: "I'm back. So when are you...Oh hold on, sorry TOMMY CAN YOU TELL JIMMY THAT MARY'S HERE TO SEE HIM?? Sorry, anyway just rang to tell you that Joe Bloggs died last night and..what do you mean who's Joe Bloggs, you know Joe well, he's the 4th cousin of the milkman's sister-in-law's cat...and by the way the cat's not in great shape either. And so it goes on. Would avoid answering the calls but it comes up as private number and I always get caught O:|
shala Posts: 1733
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Oh mothers - ya gotta love 'em!
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
oh i can so relate to this O:| In saying that i wouldn't swap her for the world - well most of the time >:o)
marleymoo Posts: 503
Lol i could have posted these myself BUT sometimes i catch myself turning in into her and comin out with somethin silly! Love her loads tho :lvs
sillymoo Posts: 337
lol thats mothers for ya, my mam is always saying im up to something!!! Makes me feel like a kid again (in 25), and she's obsessed with my son so i never get a look in!!!
HoneyBunz Posts: 197
My Mum & Dad do the exact same thing. I'll be in the middle of a sentence and she'll start talking away and then when i do manage to get a sentence out I have to repeat it nearly every time. Sometimes I just say everything twice in a row just to be sure I'm heard O:| It's funny they don't do that to H2B!!! Love em to bits though :lvs
lovindis Posts: 642
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Those are so funny ive just had a similar call from my mother: Mum: well mise: well whats up Mum: did you do that thing for me Mise: what thing?(genuinley not knowing) Mum: that thing i asked you last night Mise: no sorry youve lost me what thing Mum: oh seriously lovindis i asked you last night! Forget about it ill do it myself! Goodbye WTF WOMAN TELL ME AND ILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:| O:| O:| She is a pet the best of times though...
frillynickers Posts: 1765
my mams the same she also is the worst person to send a text to when you say /ask her something all she ever texts back is "ok" just "ok" its become a bit of a joke in our family at our stage as we're convinced she only knows how to work those two buttons!