Menu

Oh no

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HappyGal Posts: 261
deleted
pawpad Posts: 650
It hasn't happened to me with my husband, but I did snog a guy behind an exes back once. Felt crap afterwards. I also did it drunk after a fight. I think you should leave it in the past and try to forget about it. You did 2 very silly things. You've learned from them. Take them as a lesson. When you feel angry, don't go out drinking in a rage...it might and already has led to trouble. You are right to feel guilty but there's no point in beating yourself up about it now. Look to the future. You'll never do it again. You love your H2B. Be worthy of him and stay faithful. x Edit...spelling mistake!
:)
pawpad Posts: 650
I told my ex boyfriend too and of course he was gutted. If I had my time again I wouldn't have told him, because it was a silly kiss that meant nothing but I felt like I was going to burst if I didn't. Don't worry hon'. You won't do it again. Enjoy the lead up to the wedding and enjoy every moment of it. You're with your prince now so you don't need to kiss anymore frogs! O-O
:~)
Tanyababy Posts: 70
i wouldnt worry about it now happygal. what happened in the past is in the past. Think of getting engaged as a new slate and forget all that happened before it.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Nope, I never did it, but you've owned up and been forgiven. It's all in the past - and he's obviously well over it if he asked you to marry him :thnk Try not to think about it any more and stop kicking yourself *)