Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Daff Posts: 11644
To me this is cheating and i woudl be physically sick if i found out that my H2B had done somethign like this... just as i know he would be sickened if i did somethign like that >:o(
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Ok getting things straight... This was a stripper they got for the groom in a pub... not a lap dance club. She was fat & ugly - it wasnt something anyone there was turned on by. I would not like my h2b to do this. Paying for my h2b to have a lap dance - someone topless dancing for him is harmless in my eyes. Most men do it at one point or another and I dont have any problem with it at all.. As I said I have had one myself.. I think I do a better job anyway!!
shiversmoy Posts: 635
My h2b was on a Stag in Liverpool recently and all the lads paid for each others lapdance. They were £5 a lapdance. He told me straight out that he got 3. I told him for that price I'd have got them myself. I was glad he told me. After reading this thread I asked him was there any contact and he just said that they rubbed themselves up against him and that was it.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="shiversmoy":mt2h1kmn]they rubbed themselves up against him and that was it.[/quote:mt2h1kmn] And you're ok with that? Would you be ok if some random girl in a club rubbed herself up against your h2b?
mid-summer bride Posts: 175
Or if some random guy rubbed himself against you would your H2B like it?
sucabo Posts: 324
I think there is a difference between a stripper and a random girl/guy in a club. The stripper is being paid and the customer is aware of this and each know where they stand. Unless the customer is very stupid, they have to realise that this girl is doing this a their job and not because if they met them in a club they would not be able to resist stripping off and rubbing themselves against random strangers.
Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:32rl5ka3] paid [/i:32rl5ka3]for the privilege too. It's just not right
sucabo Posts: 324
See where your coming from mrs. blues. Personally would be more put out by the girl in the club as it is a more "real situation" where as lap dancing/stip clubs are a bit of a fantasy world. Don't get me wrong...if H2B was heading to a strip club every week or even month I would be well puddled off but as a once of stag thing I don't think it's too bad. Not going so far as OP's husband though! I will probably be back posting in a few weeks after H2B's stag about how much I hate the places >:o( :o0
I hear you. I'm closing my ears to h2b's stag next month, as it's a once off, but I've told him in no uncertain terms that if I hear a story like the OPs then the wedding is off! :o0
mid-summer bride Posts: 175
I think this post brought out the green eyed monster in a lot of us. H2B is off on his stag in 2 weeks time and I also had a conversation with him about this.... I also warned him in no uncertain terms what would happen if I found out there was any touching going on ;o( The last couple of stags that they went on they didn't even bother with the strip clubs and I'm hoping his one will be the same :-8 .