Menu

Private Lapdance - Page 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ms jolie Posts: 166
I cannot believe how lenient some of the posters on this site are.....I mean fair play for being so open minded and tolerant, I know Im not. To be honest I think guys who are about to get married (and presumable not 17 anymore) shouldnt be having private lapdances, I just think its incredibly sleazy to pay for some strange (probably butt naked) woman to rub themselves up against you. If they wanted a private lap dance why not ask their fiancees to oblige....for free!! Just out of curiousity how many of you very tolerant people who are ok with this, approve of their father indulging in this kind of behaviour?
mid-summer bride Posts: 175
[quote=" Just out of curiousity how many of you very tolerant people who are ok with this, approve of their father indulging in this kind of behaviour?[/quote] Uugh, I think I'm gonna gawk..... :ooh
sucabo Posts: 324
I think that would be a question for my Mother, not me.
[quote="sucabo":qr86b6ia]I think that would be a question for my Mother, not me.[/quote:qr86b6ia] I didnt ask how your mother would feel
Daff Posts: 11644
sucabo Posts: 324
[quote:34l7aard]Ms Jolie Posted: 18 Jun 2008 11:39 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sucabo wrote: I think that would be a question for my Mother, not me. I didnt ask how your mother would feel [/quote:34l7aard] My point is it is between couples and not father/daughter. I do not like to think of my father doing this no more than I would like to think of him doing anything sexual. EWW
[quote="sucabo":l1jy2tmm][quote:l1jy2tmm]Ms Jolie Posted: 18 Jun 2008 11:39 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sucabo wrote: I think that would be a question for my Mother, not me. I didnt ask how your mother would feel [/quote:l1jy2tmm] My point is it is between couples and not father/daughter. I do not like to think of my father doing this no more than I would like to think of him doing anything sexual. EWW[/quote:l1jy2tmm] Exactly, because it is sexual and not just "a bit of a laugh". The only reason men pay for private lapdances is to get aroused, and to me this is completely inappropriate if they have wife/gf at home.
Briony Posts: 185
[quote="mrs. blues":17tiizzh]Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:17tiizzh] paid [/i:17tiizzh]for the privilege too. It's just not right[/quote:17tiizzh] I totally agree. I think some of the posters here are crazy....
Ficidy Posts: 1753
[quote="Briony":xn6eqckh][quote="mrs. blues":xn6eqckh]Imo (and it's only imo) the difference is, in a club, the random girl is rubbing up against the guy, not the guys fault (unless, obviously, he asked for it). In the strip/lapdancing club, the guy not only looked for naked women to rub up against him, but[i:xn6eqckh] paid [/i:xn6eqckh]for the privilege too. It's just not right[/quote:xn6eqckh] I totally agree. I think some of the posters here are crazy....[/quote:xn6eqckh] Absolutely - they're very odd and to be honest I think they must be a bit naive - either that or they're supremely confident!
Yonka Posts: 148
I think it depends on where the bloke goes to get the lapdance, as a rule I don't mind H2b getting one where it's sitting on hands/no touching but after seeing what goes on it did worry me for when he was going this time.